denniss:
Stochastic says buy pound.
And what does stochastic say about the euro at 4 o'clock

Alexey Busygin:
What does stochastic say about the euro at 4 o'clock
Hold the sale.

Lesorub:

plan:

Yes, there's a level in that area - I've put a guardrail on....... I don't want to go so low, maybe I'll jump out earlier, I don't need stars - a fan to overlap.

denniss:
Stochastic says buy pound.
What are the stochastic parameters?

Vadens:
What are the stochastic parameters?
21 144 21

Eh, could have taken EURUSD another 200 pips from 1.0800 support today. Modesty. They say modesty is a good thing.

But that is not the point. The main thing is the confirmation of the theory that one can trade from the strong levels. The more you trade from the level, the larger the profit. The main thing is not to be greedy.

Establish not more than 1.6 Fibo from the first wave reflected. Just do not miss it. Profits will be huge. Stop will be only one level behind. Profits in total should exceed the stop. After the stop, the logic changes, you should not interfere here again. We are looking for another level. Perhaps on another currency pair.

Vadim Zotov:

Eh, could have taken EURUSD another 200 pips from 1.0800 support today. Modesty. They say modesty is a good thing.

But that is not the point. The main thing is the confirmation of the theory that one can trade from the strong levels. The more you trade from the level, the larger the profit. The main thing is not to be greedy.

Establish not more than 1.6 Fibo from the first wave reflected. Just do not miss it. Profits will be huge. Stop will be only one level behind. Profits in total should exceed the stop. After the stop, the logic changes, you should not climb here again. We are looking for another level. Perhaps on another currency pair.

I do not understand anything.

Lesorub:

plan:

Not bought yet? Didn't you want to buy yesterday? Or post later as we go up or down? I mean, it's already open in different directions, just worried?

denniss:
21 144 21

With these parameters the oscillator will rotate near the axis. Below the axis buy, above the axis sell, like at the bottom of the chart buy, at the top sell.

Are you serious, or maybe you just remembered something long forgotten? Ha-ha-ha!

denniss:
21 144 21
)))))) are these the parameters of a woman? )))) Wow!!! What a size!!!!! I don't know anything about that.