FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1893

denniss:

It's a bit of a mystery.

There are no koryphaei, one would learn a lot.

Alexey Busygin:
I should have kept it, so now I don't have to worry about losing it.

I'm not worried. The risk was too high, it went against the main trend. Well, it went that way. It could have gone the other way. I made money on the cognac anyway.

As the saying goes, you can't have too much money. It's worse than having too little of it.

The main thing is that the theory is confirmed!

Vadim Zotov:

I'm not worried. The risk was too big, it went against the main trend. Well, it went that way. It could have gone the other way. I made money on the cognac anyway.

As the saying goes, you can't have too much money. It's worse than having too little of it.

The point is, the theory checks out!

What theory?

Alexey Busygin:
What theory?
The theory is that strong levels can be traded repeatedly for profit. And when that level is broken, the stop loss will be less than the total profit. Naturally, provided that the stop loss is placed just below the level.

Лагард анонсировала вхождение России в десятку лидеров МВФ
Лагард анонсировала вхождение России в десятку лидеров МВФ
  • lifenews.ru
Россия после реформ в Международном валютном фонде войдёт в десятку крупнейших членов этой структуры. Об этом заявила распорядитель фонда Кристин Лагард. — Четыре страны с формирующимся рынком (Бразилия, Китай, Индия и Россия) будут среди десяти крупнейших членов МВФ. Топ-10 членов включает также Соединённые Штаты, Японию и четыре крупнейшие...

denniss:

It's a bit of a mystery.

Here comes the old one!

I suggest you sell EUR/USD now...

And earn next week!

Speculator:

I suggest you sell EUR/USD now...

And earn next week!

I have a feeling we're going to hang around like fish in a pond.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I have a feeling we'll be floundering like fish in a pond.
I'm guessing 1.08000 on EUR/USD.

Speculator:
Assuming 1.08000 on EUR/USD
1.08-1.10 not excluded.
Reason: