FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1885

denniss:
Stochastic says to hold selling on the euro.
It depends on the chart you are looking at on the stochastic.

charter:

People don't tend to see things they don't understand.

Unless you are a chemist, after a visit to a chemistry laboratory you are unlikely to be able to say exactly what you saw there.

Your description will be limited to the colour of the powders and instruments you saw. ))

Just a picture to see.

I proceeded from the following reasoning. On M15 you can clearly see that the level of 1.0800 is being tested for the third time, but it is not broken. Therefore, I put a stop loss under it.

Vadim Zotov:

I proceeded from the following reasoning. On M15 you can clearly see that the level of 1.0800 is being tested for the third time, but it is not broken. Therefore, I put a stop loss under it.

The stop-loss should probably be set further from that line, as it might break the line down to 1.078 (first level of daily resistance of Pivot Points).

charter:
Stolploss would probably be more correct to put further away from that line, as a shadow break of the line up to 1.078 (first daily resistance level of Pivot Points) might well be possible.
Thanks.

Vadim Zotov:

Now the lower levels are being broken through without any problems

The calculation turned out to be correct! Almost 20 pt. is ours!

Vadim Zotov:

The calculation turned out to be correct! Almost 20 pt. is ours!

Much

Everyone makes mistakes... USD/CAD 1.4000 (very fast))

21april:
Everyone makes mistakes... USD/CAD 1.4000 (very fast))
4000 is now roadside dust-next to 4050, maybe even higher.