FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1703

Speculator:

Wrong analysis Playing at a loss!

On the Jew ?

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Hi all...

...soon we could make a film series or write a whole book on this thread...

Came in, read the last five pages and it's clear... there are maniacs living here...

Greetings, it's been a while since I posted a picture, have things changed since then?

Server Muradasilov:
On the Jew?

Speculator:

Wrong analysis Playing at a loss!

Constantly increasing your lot and being in the market all the time is ruining you, it's a legitimate result.

Speculator:
The Euras will most likely continue to fall until about six o'clock Moscow time.

Server Muradasilov:
The eu is likely to fall again before 6am Moscow.

Why those clocks.

I told you not to move before 0350 and there is only an ahtung there.

stranger:

Why those clocks.

Thanks for the picture, but it makes no sense to talk about a different approach to trading. For example you can hold positions for months, but I can not afford it, the monthly expenses (weekly) + unexpected, so I use mostly intraday trading, apart from positions that give a positive swap, like Zarik for example.

Server Muradasilov:
Thanks for the picture, but it makes no sense to talk about a different approach to trading. For example you may hold positions for a month, but I can not afford it, my monthly expenses + unexpected, so I use mostly intraday trading, except for positions that give a positive swap, like Zarik for example.

This is the wrong approach, jumping into the market every day does not add money.

I do not advise to jump in today or tomorrow.

Server Muradasilov
Back in the summer everything came back on the alps

stranger:

This is the wrong approach, jumping into the market every day does not add money.

And today or tomorrow, I would not advise you to get involved at all, there may be flights.

They don't have the right approach, you have to withdraw the money all the time. I used to have long-term accounts too, but I can't sit so long without withdrawing the dough.)