FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1500

and for the Audi, we'll see the situation during the week...

Where did the teacher go?

Lesorub:

and for the Audi, we'll see the situation during the week...

I don't need your "in the week", you don't buy it, you drive a stick.

Alexey Busygin:
Where did the teacher go? mentally comes to give advice from space!

The Teacher is approached mentally

HE mentally sends it too.....

Lesorub:
in one ear and out the other...
I don't want that nonsensical babble to linger in my head)))

stranger:

The Guru is spoken to mentally.

HE mentally sends too.....

In my mind it's busy, only visually it's free!

Let it come back to earth!

The Master has revealed, to me, the secret of his perfection! ha seemingly bypassed you all

Lesorub:

trouble with you...

day in, day out, nothing new.

just make jokes, have fun, compose a poem or a joke in the room...

I'll tell you a tale.

I put limits on audio from 0.7060 to 0.6940 two and a half months ago, and I told it, because people wanted to earn money too. But they didn't understand and started to spit, shout, tell me about who I am, my mental development, etc. In general, they complimented me.

In the meantime, I was getting a nice swap on my purchases, but that's beside the point.

And so these all these horses are still telling and shouting and so it will be further, and I meanwhile will cover a part of audi on 76-77, 60-70 percent I think, and I'll hold the rest.

And the "clever" teethers and hasty practitioner rabbits will still be in the field with their bare asses))))

good night)

stranger:

I'll tell you a better tale.

I put limits on AUD from 0.7060 to 0.6940 two and a half months ago, and I told it, because people wanted to earn money too. But they didn't understand and started to spit, to shout, to tell me about who I was, about my intellectual development and so on, in general, they complimented me.

In the meantime, I was getting a nice swap on my purchases, but that's beside the point.

And so all these horses are still telling and shouting and will continue to do so, and I meanwhile will cover part of the audi on 76-77, I think 60-70 percent, the rest I will hold.

And the "clever" teethers and hasty practitioner rabbits will still be in the field with their bare asses))))

Good night)

Good night to you and your limits (you're our caring people...)

Lesorub:
Good night to you and your limits (you caring people...)

That's another bedtime story for you)))

"Tell me, knowing this, knowing that more than 80% of traders, put stop losses at levels, or put positions on the breakout, or trade in channels, or on pivot levels, or on the averages, or on bars, and why put stops higher by 1 point above the previous candle - will market makers, experts use it?!
I think the answer is obvious - yes! They all know it. They know that everyone is looking for patterns, because it's easier to trade by patterns than to turn on the brain and think...... "

Ishim:

Greetings! Going out there to be laughed at is a brave thing to do. Change your tactics. Don't show anyone any directions or poses, wait quietly for those who make a mistake with the direction and entrance (in the meantime, write good poems and summon spirits). If the victim messes up, it's time. Google good banter, you can get a second nickname with a monkey with big balls blown by the sea wind and of course engage in photoshop ... You'll have the credibility of a mysterious, successful, smart trader. Good lure for refs, surf, subscriptions. Gather and photoshop the dirt on those who at least something to show or tell you and bring these bastards down. Don't care about the subject of the forum, the main thing is that you will seem smart and the rest will be fools. You will never make mistakes because you will not show anything. You will go the way of a true GURU and people will kiss your footprints....