FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1388

charter:
You're a strange one, Nostradamus, aren't you at all interested in what else the fake guru will say)).

So I say something, but you tell me where to buy/sell it, when, at what price, and we'll have a laugh.

You're all only good at criticizing because you have nothing to say, so you're all morons.

Nestradamus, according to you, if you know how to make a steady profit, then you don't need to talk to anyone, you must assume that you already know everything, have seen and swam? ))))

I have given them a lot of material here, but people are so lazy and stupid that they don't give a damn.

stranger:

The pound is trying to buy back at 1.5194.

forward+0.0003 pips

The pound will be cramped from lunchtime tomorrow. We can sleep easy tonight.

stranger:

Nestradamus, according to you, if you know how to make a steady profit, then you don't need to talk to anyone, you have to assume that you already know everything, have seen everything, have swum? ))))

I gave them a lot of material here, but people are so lazy and stupid that they don't give a damn.

What do you need? When your own lard, and your own asses...?

stranger:

Zogman

&

Nestradamus

You should specify what you are discussing, the broker or the kitchen)

I think all the brokers use kitchen tricks, to varying degrees, depending on greed.

Alexey Busygin:

In any kitchen, the end result is the same, bankruptcy and capitulation, with the CEO overseas.

That's why it's so important to choose your broker and trading conditions carefully.

It is unlikely that careful selection can guarantee your financial security, because you will have to sue in (1) an offshore jurisdiction and (2) in accordance with the current regulations of the broker, which do not contain a single clause against it (the broker).

It's tantamount to believing in the benevolence and sweet smile of an armed thug. One day he will shoot you anyway. ))

Nestradamus:
What do you need? When your own lard, and your own asses...
There's nothing to do, it's been raining and windy for two weeks.)

Nestradamus:

Leverage can increase the number of transactions, but not the volume. The client invests less money proportionally to the leverage... especially in cent accounts...

1) what difference does it make how much the client invests, if the broker does not take all the money and run away? Someone invested a lakhs, so what ? if it's just lying there ? The broker gets paid on a VOLUME (=turnover) ?

2) "The client invests less money, proportional to leverage" ? I do not agree - ordinary people just do not have that much money - do you think if you make the leverage = 1, instead of 100, many will invest instead of 1000 quid - 100 000 ? where from - so much money - ordinary people do not have ...

Nestradamus:

His earnings are 98% of plumers (this is a statistic) But the 2% smart traders are a headache for them. Because neither the spread nor the commission will cover losses from leverage.

98% - tales - I have cited figures several times - 60-80% are leveraged, see for example Forebook.

"Because neither the spread nor the commission will cover leverage losses." If a broker puts money on the market he doesn't give a shit if someone wins and leverage has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Nestradamus:

The risk is small only in case of not withdrawing the money for real trading, they are lying on the broker's account and gradually the losses, spreads, commissions transfer the dough into his ownership.

And in the case of withdrawal - see above... about smart traders...

The risk is when you withdraw funds to the market because of the leverage - I've described it: the gap, so the stop out does not work, if the position is large client will blow more depo - where will the money come from ? the broker will give his counterparties, if he withdraws to the market ...

stranger:

So I say something, but you tell me where to buy/sell what, when, at what price, we'll have a hoot.

You are all only good at criticizing because you have nothing to say, that's why you are morons.

Nobody's criticizing anybody here but you. You can argue, you can express doubts.

But to criticize and label dissenters as "moron", "moron", etc... - is yours alone, guru.

charter:

No one is criticising anyone here but you. They may object, they may express doubts.

But to criticise and label dissenters as "moron", "moron", etc. - that's entirely yours, guru.

Vasya, cretin is the word for criticism)

So will you say something other than cretinize?

Nestradamus:

It is quite clear that the vast majority of successful traders are here. Showing their pam accounts, miracle robots, demo statements. Apparently they have achieved perfection and for some reason are hiding their secrets. We all remember and honour them...))) Sometimes they show up and we know they are watching us...