FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1209

iIDLERr:
yes we did... the financial sector's debt is 8 gdP... Deutsche Bank is no better, with 70 leverage they lend to all kinds of parasites. if anything, europe's gdP is not enough to cover it. and our morons are all worried about the tank. my question is, can i ask, how can the tank be issued to the nations in deficit-free trade? it was originally designed that way, why chew the snot...
It has been clear to everybody for a long time and the states are ready to provide them, so they do not give a damn what kind of deficit there will be...)

Bicus:
Really? Where can I read about it? Because it looks like it's really a secret to me.
There was one, I haven't read it, I saw it on TV, but I think it only referred to accounts of Russians.

stranger:
There was that, I haven't read it, I saw it on TV, but I think it was only about accounts of Russians.

There was information about accounts of LESS than 5 million. And it was not about blocking, it was about CLOSING the accounts of Russians.

But this is a lie. Swiss banks have denied it.

http://allinternet.info/others/shvejcarskie-banki-oprovergli-zakrytie-schetov-rossiyan/

Bicus:

There was information about accounts of LESS than 5 million. And it was not about blocking, it was about CLOSING the accounts of Russians.

But this is a lie. Swiss banks have denied it.

http://allinternet.info/others/shvejcarskie-banki-oprovergli-zakrytie-schetov-rossiyan/

Well, you have not read it, so why ask if you know it yourself)))

stranger:
Well, you haven't read it, why do you ask if you know it yourself))))

So I was asking the other gentleman.

They read some bullshit, moreover misunderstand it and... then argue about the role of the pound in EU life.

Local "analysts" are so geopolitical. Hilarious.

)))

Bicus:

They read some bullshit, moreover misunderstand it and... then argue about the role of the pound in EU life.

)))

So I tell them, study what they have from the EU and what they give there and then draw conclusions.

My personal opinion, any country has more problems than benefits from joining the EU, but it's easy to join and easy to clean up later...)

audi

stranger:

audi

Strange, what are the green and red and pink lines with the numbers?

Bicus:

)))

The pound's role in EU life is exactly the same as the Fed's dollar.

http://ria.ru/world/20151030/1310549595.html
Сенат США принял план бюджета, расширяющий лимит госдолга до 2017 года
Сенат США принял план бюджета, расширяющий лимит госдолга до 2017 года
  • ria.ru
МОСКВА, 30 окт — РИА Новости. Сенат США в пятницу принял закон, согласно которому лимит госдолга будет автоматически повышаться до марта 2017 года, а также закрепляющий двухлетний план бюджета на увеличение военных и внутренних расходов...