FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1018

stranger:

First of all, Great is capitalised).

Peace only delights me, not fascinates me. It's fun to watch the hustle and bustle of people, the forest and other joys you don't understand).

I humbly beg your pardon, O Great One! so the forest is also vanity?

Владимир Жириновский:
Thanks Strange !
If there are 80% buyers on the next contract and they need to be dumped, then we have to go down.
Why do you have 1.09-1.10 already down ?

So if we dump the buyers (for example below 1.09) then the sellers will show up and then they have to be dumped ?

How do you understand dumping? Do you mean resetting those who are up on the eu or do you mean resetting those who bought stakes?

09-10 is a guess, could be 11 as well, said I don't know yet.

The expiry is this Friday, so I will be looking at possible pullback levels this weekend.

"Reset" means to go over the stops of those who bought earlier, at 11, 10, maybe 9, I don't think any lower.

Not necessarily option buyers, or rather not them at all, but futures buyers.

Is it the forum glitch (just hung up) Lumberjack, with the tumas in the sauna? Didn't everything go well today?

This week on the pound I will only take buy positions. All adequate arguments for decent sales have been exhausted. Until the end of the week there will be a decent entrance to the pips.

Server Muradasilov:
Is it the forum glitched (just hung up) Lumberjack, with the tumas in the sauna? They seemed to be writing all right today, didn't they?
It's a glitch, there's nothing to ban them for.

If the Eurodollar falls, it will probably stop at 1.096

I would like to see a 1.5266 low for the pound today and then go below 1.500)

stranger:

First of all, Great is capitalised).

Peace only delights me, not fascinates me. It's fun to observe the hustle and bustle of people, the forest and other joys you don't understand).

I just came from the woods. I found a boletus - a hat the size of a saucer. Tomorrow it's going to be frosty... Alas...

forexman77:

If the eurodollar falls, it will probably stop around 1.096

What do you reckon? By dashes, wheels, vols, sticks and even the price (in case of a hike) is lower. Enlighten ))))

iIDLERr:
I just came from the woods. I found a boletus - a hat as big as a saucer. Tomorrow they're promising frosts... Alas...

And I did it yesterday)

Answer for the pound and the Audi!!!

Barabashkin, ay, we've had two people sent to the baths for nothing.