FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 987

Lesorub:

buy sticks on the chiff on the hour...

the eurev will move down a bit, 1126...

below my bai? What...

Ishim:
beneath my bay? What ...

in the boo da sleep probably...

Happy Friday, everyone. Looks like there won't be anything to do until 3:30pm today.

waiting's. Predictions?

The owl has sold the eurow. Apparently he can't tolerate underperformance. Sort of head and shoulders on the H-1.

vaz:
The owl has sold the eurow. Apparently he can't tolerate underperformance. Like head and shoulders up on the H-1.
A pattern? I have the opposite - head and shoulders up:

Predictions are not a good thing. I have known this for a decade. Is there life after predictions? The answer is in the video.

mmmoguschiy-new:
waiting's. Forecasts?
the harrier has arrived - it looks like... - now 1.34

Yesterday there was a very interesting situation at the O...nda! A solid firm, for some unknown reason, in the middle of trading, the connection with the servers was lost for an hour and a half, and not just for a couple of minutes! And not only the trading servers - the Client Cabinet was also unavailable. An employee told me that there were "technical problems with the servers" - I, a system administrator...

And okay, I'm fine, but people were losing thousands, and even millions of dollars!!!

It's FINISH!!!

Grigoriy Chaunin:

Predictions are not a good thing. I have known this for a decade. Is there life after predictions? The answer is in the video.

In 10 years of doing forex I have come out on a positive trend and that's for sure.