FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 984

Evgeniya Balchin:
I wonder if there is somewhere to see how much traders are worth at any given price? This info doesn't work, no figures....http://clusterdelta.com/volume#getvolume
To compare the volumes of the levels by cell and offset with the volumes in the sum of each of us traders we saw on the oande...

http://fxtrade.oanda.co.uk/lang/ru/analysis/forex-order-book#EUR/USD

it's not the sum but the number of traders

and only at oanda

but the sum roughly corresponds to the number - you can compare it on myforexbook alpari insta

Портфель заказов Форекса | OANDA fxTrade Europe
  • www.oanda.com
Сравнивайте открытые заказы и открытые позиции в системе OANDA для любых основных валютных пар. Используйте ползунок на графике курсов (справа) для просмотра изменений статистики за последние 24 часа. Как интерпретировать график (Смотреть видео-учебник) Открытые заказы: моментальный снимок точек срабатывания всех открытых заказов клиентов OANDA...

Zogman:

http://fxtrade.oanda.co.uk/lang/ru/analysis/forex-order-book#EUR/USD

it's not the amount but the number of traders

and only oanda has

but the amount is roughly the same as the number - you can compare it on myforexbook alpari insta

I understand, it's purely for visualization, I need a figure for the maximum amount of interest or at least the amount of money that is in trade for all traders, maybe this figure can be taken somewhere? Thank you.

Evgeniya Balchin:
I see, this is purely for visualisation purposes, I need a figure for the biggest interest or at least for the amount of money that is in trade for all traders, maybe this figure can be taken somewhere?

myforexbook alpari insta

there are the amounts in lots

mayforexbook /community/outlook/EURUSD

SymbolActionPercentageVolumePositions
EURUSD
Short43%3957.71 Lots11170
Long56%5175.18 Lots15104

Evgeniya Balchin:
I see, this is purely for visualisation purposes, I need a figure for the biggest interest or at least for the amount of money that is in trade for all traders, maybe this figure can be taken somewhere ? Thank you.

а

any ideas?

I'm curious too...

Zogman:

а

any ideas?

I was wondering the same thing...

I do, but I'm not going to pour water on it, I need to figure it out.

Interesting poses. First, we buy everything while the currency is falling. And when the bottom is on the horizon we sell and everything is always at a profit. There are no words but...

guest from me.......

when trading using options, futures (well DB with CME) you need to understand where the independent price position zone is. what is it...? these are zones in which there are neither... the average size of such zones is 30-60 pips. this is a tip for introducers.

Evgeniya Balchin:
There is, but I'm not pouring water on it, we need to figure it out.

have you seen the strategies i linked - in the spirit of this ?

but anyway - retail forex - even if it's 30% of forex - hardly has much effect ...

there's a lot of money locked up on the polaroid in the mayforex booth.

profitable : 35%
Non Profitable : 64%

Funds Won :$407,909,291.34
Funds Lost :-$611,823,473.23

Avg. Deposit :$16,456.13
Avg. Account Profit :$11,360.16
Avg. Account Loss :-$17,039.11
Total Funds:$590,890,364.71

Roman Busarov:

a welcome gift from me.......

when trading using options, futures (well DB with CME) you need to understand where the independent price position zone is. what is it...? it's zones with neither... the average size of such zones is 30-60 pips. this is a tip for introducers.

my guest )

Ishim:
TP 3170 ))))

whatever...

Reason: