FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 930

new-rena:

I told him that the strategy does not work on either CME or SOT. These are coincidences related to the pound's flat. No, he didn't.

And I still don't advise to buy this pair.

Which one would you advise?

Server Muradasilov:

Yes we all have a temper here))) Especially Strange, almost any system, sometime stops working, or give temporary failures, which can lead to a loss of dough. The system is a temporary run on the demo, until it goes back to its normal .

And the most "characteristic with enviable persistence" on the forum isMichael(who works for Forts), soon all the employees at Otkritie along with MQ will start crying crocodile tears :)

I did not understand him at first either. In general, he is a good man, a working man. One cannot do otherwise in such markets.

new-rena:
Well you can, it's likely to be a fluke.
Do you think that they can still hit 500 to 1oo pips?

vaz:
Which one do you recommend?

You have bought a eurik.

There are no good options apart from the eurik so far.

Server Muradasilov:
Do you think that they can go down another 500 or 1oo points?

Audi will bang and more. Check out the levels on a monthly basis. You can see right away.

You just need a bounce. It will go up a bit and then it's OK. The active phase of falling is coming to an end. It's better not to wait for the drawdown, and just not to get into it.

new-rena:

You have bought a eurik.

There are no good options apart from the eurik at the moment.

I thought the euras would turn around, but it's acting suspiciously, maybe it will pull back a bit)

Server Muradasilov:
I thought the eu was going to come back sharply, but it seems to be acting suspiciously, maybe it will pull back a little bit).

Rising after a fall is never sudden. And it might flop for a couple of days, at least.

And in general, it was a very attractive pullback. It's the right time to buy.

new-rena:

Audi will bang and more. Check out the levels on the monthly. You'll see right away.

You just need a bounce. It will go up a bit and then it's OK. The active phase of falling is coming to an end. It is better not to wait out the drawdown, and just do not get into it.

Sometimes I slip up. I can't help it.

new-rena:

You have bought a eurik.

There are no good options apart from the eurik at the moment.

The eurik is clear - until the winter. I opened a pair of pound experts, even at the high ones they predict a drawdown. If by the eurik 1.132 may be imagined, the pound is again too much. What is your view on the price for the rest of the week.

Владимир Жириновский:

I wonder what's bigger:

input on the handicap or withdrawal from the handicap ))))

Thanks!

The output in my pocket far exceeds all your crumbs - an inexhaustible source of inspiration