FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 926

new-rena:
you'll close in the winter at a normal surplus.
I will close in very normal, if my nerves hold out, but I'm in the mood for a feast tonight. I'll have to Google it.

vaz:
I'll admit to a very normal one, if my nerves can take it, but I'm in the mood for a party tonight. I'll have to Google it.
The nerves are shaking until the minus. Then you look for a reason.)

new-rena:
The nerves are frayed until the minus is over. Then you look for a reason).
The forum certainly helps (when you go nicely in the plus) if the minus - get paraffin without arguments. Pound bye and google a prayer for profit.

new-rena:
Nerves flutter until the downside. Then you are looking for a reason.)

Because even on my test one I try to open with minimal )))) austral is on the way, a little further zealander, pound is tired of flatting )))) So what about the euras? Or are there seven waiting for one ))))) (on the eu, it could be a bust, I'm gonna lose my TP)

USDSGD sell 1.4346 to 1.4180

Ishim:

Because even on my test one I try to open with minimal )))) austral is on the way, a little further zealander, pound is tired of flatting )))) So what about the euras? Or are there seven waiting for one ))))) (on the eu, it could be a bust, I'm gonna lose my TP)

USDSGD sell 1.4346 to 1.4180

This one I do not trade yet.

euro - buy

Aussie is coming up to close. don't buy unless it bounces back by 100 pips. then sell.

new-rena:

I am not trading this chip yet.

Euro - buy.

Aussie is on the way to close the sale. do not buy.

And the zealander is on the turtle. Best to leave it alone if you haven't already bought it.

vaz:
Yes and the Zelander is on the turtle. Better not touch it if you haven't already.
kiwi? it's going down. only hot guys can buy that.

new-rena:

I am not trading this chip yet.

Euro - buy.

Aussie is about to close. no advice to buy.

I'll buy (the test should be clean), although there will be a flat range (like the pound now), or maybe even no flat. Singaporean is ranked behind the euro! after its good behaviour the eu will be the last. (Commodity currencies on the yen all deleted - empty of it.)

new-rena:
kiwi? it's going down. only the hot guys can buy that.
and i never looked above m15 ((((

Ishim:
and i didn't look above m15 ((((

Months, what more do you need, what the hell kind of system do you need? It's as simple as an egg.

Just click the minus all the way down and watch.

You see what's going up, you show me where (????)

Reason: