FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 919

Is it profitable for you bAnders?
Is it profitable for you, red-potatoes?
Are your deposits bursting at the seams? )))

Hilarious!

new-rena:

monster. good throwing discs)

a flea-bagger, that's one word))) 300 points is not even enough for tea and black bread)

another dobro (bulls) sold one step bigger the eu and the pound (eu 1025)

Lesorub:
3299 harrier limit
3420 there again shines (bought one step larger) (left 9 pairs)

Ishim:
3420 is shining there again (bought a step bigger) (left 9 pairs)
A savoury sell first!!!

Vadens:

Absolutely!

All the problems of civilisation come from the mind.

So, the man in the hood - how's the Kiwandry? Haven't you said hello to Koliasha yet? Throw the cassock off your back and into the fields.

Ishim:

not a millimetre. (Doboi is always a sure thing, I don't know what to do about the other side of the pose.)

5258 ))))) (I've been in and out in lots on the dobo, good pool gathered - all against the quid on the dobo, austral, zealand, yen on plan)

I think we're going to pivot?

Ishim:

not a millimetre. (Doboi is always a sure thing, I don't know what to do about the other side of the pose.)

5258 ))))) (i got a lot in the dobo, good pool - all against the quid on the dobo, austral, zealand, yen on plan)

We will not have any new ones coming up from the bottom.

I hope the issue will be resolved within 14 years) just as long as there are no new ones coming up from below.

In general, the warrants will not let you sleep, because the question of "what to do" about it worries everyone ...

Teacher:
So, the man in the hood, how's the nodding? Have you said hello to Kolya yet? Throw off your cassock and head for the fields.

Don't make Putnik come back!

I only know Kolya on the demo.

And now, on the contrary, the pose is getting stronger, the sellers-buyers are being dumped out - it is clear with what purpose. The Bx index stopped at the strong resistances - it means it stops to press the pair.

I've got 1000pps of margin to spare.

Vadens:

And now, on the contrary, the pose is getting stronger, the sellers-buyers are getting kicked to the curb - it is clear with what purpose. The Bx Index has gone to strong resistances - it means it stops pushing the pair.

I have 1000pps of margin to spare.

I'm out!!!

as long as the margins aren't in the 5 digits... go for it... if you can do it...

Vadens:

And now, on the contrary, the pose is getting stronger, the sellers-buyers are getting kicked to the curb - it is clear with what purpose. The Bx has gone to strong resistances - it means it stops pushing the pair.

I have 1000pps of margin to spare.

The only way is up, otherwise...

Equity and margin are not the same thing.