FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 832

file87:
10 on the plus side.
What you spent doesn't count. What if you bought 130 instead of 30?

Vadens:

Jew needs to sleep at night, but the Audi cross at 04-30MSK might be moving. I do not know anything about monetary policy of Kinguryatia (and I do not want to), but if Aussie weakened, I would be glad, I would slam the fan, but the strengthening of this currency is not a problem - I will place more orders.

of course i meant audi

new-rena:
What you spent doesn't count. What if you'd bought for 130?
That's understandable, I mean this particular moment.))

file87:
That's clear, I'm talking about this particular moment.)
I took 130 - passive. 100 spent on something, 30 remained in apples - a liability. The active-passive sides of the balance sheet do not add up to each other.

It's a meaningless conversation. If you start talking about Audi, go on, who bought and sold how much, and most importantly from whom and to whom.

file87:
so it is clear, I told you about this point .)))

took 150 = 100 + 50, where 50 = 20 + 30 and 100 = 80 + 20

брал 150=80+20+20+30(ябл)=100-20+20+20+30(ябл)=(100-20)+40+30(ябл)=120(долг)+30ябл=...

...=80 (debt to the 1st one) + (40+30) (debt to the 2nd one)

1-I owe 80, the 2nd 40+30, as borrowed from him 20+50 // how to tell the physics - this is the second question.

stranger:
It's a meaningless conversation. If you start talking about the Audi, go on, who bought and sold how much, and most importantly from whom and to whom.

Depending on what kind of Audi? An A8 would be awesome. (for sale by the way)

shark8:
I took 130 - passive . 100 spent on something, 30 left in apples - an asset. The asset-passive sides of the balance sheet do not add up to each other.
There's a funnier one. A man goes home with an axe. No money, so he decides to borrow. He goes to a loan shark, who gives him 100 with the condition that he must repay it + 100 and the axe as collateral. The man agrees, takes the 100, and the loan shark says, "But you repay the interest immediately, and you will have less to repay. He figured it out, and he would have to repay a smaller part of the loan, so he happily gave him the 100 cent. He went outside and was shocked: no axe, no money, and he still owed a hundred dollars.

Ishim:

What kind of Audi? An A8 would be awesome. (for sale by the way)

0,8? ))) //night will lay everyone out... buy-sell...

new-rena:
0,8? ))) //the night will break everyone down...
You too? )))