FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 726

Ishim:
mate with the pills! what hospital did you escape from? (and i'm here with him as a full-fledged....)
You're really going all out today)))
Sensei's shell is back...
Waiting for HIS consciousness)))

Ishim:
and I'm here with him as a full-fledged....)
That's it Senya... I'm laughing))) Tell me about the grail... the calculations on the calculator are especially interesting...

Ishim:

I'd like to see it move, TA - D1, W1 and most importantly MN - has anyone ever done this? (I have a good history of D1 from the 12th year - I will try W and MN for about 2 years, maybe something will become clearer).

Why does nobody care about impulse corrections - they're always there! (it's true there are glitches like Asia, but only for a week, then it's the same again - now it's another one in 3 years).

I have a good history with MN too. I do not have orders like 0.000000000000000000001

new-rena:
I have a good history with MN too) It's a tough one to trade. I don't have orders like 0.000000000000000000001

The first pendent, yes you're right, the first entry on MN without a stop - you have to open at the extreme point.

here's the rand. the stud is on gold. if you don't piss, you're better off on silver.

new-rena:

Well, there's more of us... I'll tell you right away - long term is not for the faint of heart. Start before 0.5 years.

And what do you need this lame-o pair for? It's about to go flat...

takeaways and stops may only be used in the short term...

she has a higher rating than the eu. (based on the workouts).

you can use them for what they're supposed to do.

Ishim:
she has a higher rating than the eu. (according to the workouts)
well, the rating is the rating...

Ishim:

The treads and feet can be used for their intended purpose.

then it is short-term and a completely different strategy.

new-rena:
then it's short-term and a completely different strategy.
What other strategy? I say correction of impulses - an impulse will be followed by a correction from it. Since I do not know the direction of the impulse, I put Sell Limits and Bi-Stops on 2 tops of impulses. A total of 4 orders per pair. I think it is unreliable to put it on the 3rd pulse at once - and if the breakout does not return, then it should be 2 losses (and here we have 3 at once! And it will not come to this in a week)

New-Rena, the platypus and the bear

Have started to write the Grail.
They hit their bows... ...shat...

Tuesday night... LOL