FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 607

And it's not just the local boys who are in demand...

lactone:

I looked at the oanda.

there's still a bunch of sellers sitting on the eu since 1.09.

and their stops are at 1.13.

That's what I was talking about.)

I was just saying that life is empty without my beloved teacher, without HIS advice and kind words...

Give us back HIM!!!

lactone:
I don't think the yen has turned around that quickly.
The market sentiment is 90% correct, so here we go...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
The market mood is 90 per cent correct, so we're moving on...

This is the moment when it's better not to engage in pips, you'll be blown off on your feet at ease...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

This is the moment when it's better not to engage in pips, you'll get knocked down on your feet at a moment's notice...

They will not understand it, to gain positions, to wait for weeks and months, what the hell for them, but across the field with a bare butt every day from dawn to dawn, it's the same thing))))

stranger:
They do not understand it, they just want to gain positions, wait for weeks and months, they do not need it, they just walk across the field every day from dawn to dawn with their naked asses)))) They don't understand it, they just want to take profits.
If they do not take the bikes, they sit and wait for the summer )) and he forgot to add the whole cutlet ))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
You are strange, according to your logic, the idiot sits and shorts from 1.08, does not fix the pullbacks, does not put put bikes, and is waiting for the summer))

You wouldn't believe it, talk to the local people, most of the time it's like that.) It's not their fault, they just can't break stereotypes of thinking.

And all this fuss, fix it, open it, there is a bike, there is a selka, it is difficult and unprofitable in terms of money.

stranger:

You wouldn't believe it, talk to the local people, most of the time it's like that.) It's not their fault, they just can't break stereotypes of thinking.

And all this fuss, fix it, open it, there's a bike, there's a selka, it's tense and unprofitable in terms of money.

Of course it is tense, but it's not tense to hold a position for a month, or to accumulate drawdowns for weeks, everything is tense here - an aggressive environment everyone wants to take everything away from everybody ))

Alright people... I'm off to warm Turkey on Sunday, it's freezing here.... =)