FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 434

stranger:
He's got a 32.)

I don't care if it's 32.

new-rena:
There are a lot of people crawling on the forum if the admins are telling the truth.

You are wrong, on a natural ECN account, you can move a currency pair, by 1 - 15 pips, with very low liquidity, the sum of $50,000 - $100,000. And all this fractions of a second, maybe a maximum of a second, then the money is swallowed by high-frequency robots.)

PS. Rena, no offense, I am sincerely saying - it is necessary to take a break from time to time, to relax, I know it myself).

I'd add a bit - the market can move (some part of it) with the help of a signal service. The Forts refused to use the signal service, and they are understandable.

stranger:
He's got 32 bought in)

Now the third touch is coming and up the hill...

Buy 1.3202. What to do? Go to the bushes and quietly strangle yourself instead of writing something)))

stranger:
Buy 1.3202. What to do? Go into the bushes and quietly there to kill themselves, and not to write something))))

Then sell, what's stopping you, eh?

I said, let's see and the forecast made and I bought it.

You're without a normal order after the losses.

It all started when you called someone a pip-switch or have you forgotten?

Where's your order and where's mine?

I have - and you have a lot of suckers.

So in the bushes, in the bushes go))))

all text the wordGOOD to 5541 ????

Whose cow do we share? I dreamt that the dollar was turned around.

Roman Busarov:

all text the wordGOOD to 5541 ????

+

vaz:
Whose cow do we share? Had a dream that the dollar turned around.

A prophetic dream.

Went to watch the text messages and went to sleep. Thank you so much for the advice and texting.

If it's like Rena says it's just not masculine ... Many people trust him ... God is not our judge ...