FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 432

new-rena:

I have them open and I haven't closed them.

Feel the difference?

If I close a trade, I tell them you're out and there's nothing to argue with you.

I don't get a profit until the 20th, right, Poll?

That's how I get equity every day, if anything. I don't flip or close any positions.

Look, today:

Rena, tell these stories to the visiting clowns or grannies on the bench)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page431#comment_1810206

It's true, Idler, my country is vast and there are many idiots in it, and they won't admit it even to themselves, it sucks that they waste money every day, but they are the smartest ones.

stranger:

Rena, tell these tales to visiting clowns or grannies on the bench)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page431#comment_1810206

What fairy tales, what are you talking about?

Look - I've got the sells open, I haven't changed any of my words about sales.

You said buy and you put up a limit sale, pdr.

If you fucked up, just say so, be a man.

It remains to be seen - what did you advise before, when you held a long position in the sale.

horse walk.... I'll never see the light of day =)

new-rena:

Sorry to intrude I don't quite understand what's going on ...Are you saying Strange is a leaker or am I missing the point ....

azfaraon:
Sorry to interfere I don't quite understand what's going on ...are you saying Strange is a sinker or am I missing the point ...

No. He was making the majority work for his order. He's on the plus side, everyone else is on the minus side. Above he wrote there about some kind of chapecoat.

I don't understand what's going on, are you saying Strange is a plummer or what he's trying to say ....

new-rena:
No. He did it so that the majority worked on his order. He is on the plus side, the others are on the minus side. He's profitable and others are loss-making. Above he wrote about some chapecks.

You always 'work' as it should be)))

Roman Busarov:

horse walk.... I will never see the light of day =)

They are like horses, they finally decided to buy the moon at the top, and when they pull it up for the last time next week, they will buy it from me in pieces and rejoice at it))))

new-rena:

No. He was making the majority work for his order. He's on the plus side, everyone else is on the minus side. Above, he wrote about some chupecks.

I cannot help it, I cannot help it, I cannot help the position of the trader.

He took it to the Buy, he didn't care... but when he went long, it was right.

new-rena:

No. He was making the majority work for his order. He's on the plus side, everyone else is on the minus side. Above, he said something about a chapecoat.

Next, he put a picture with limit on the sale, and for two days he was ready to sell.

Are you saying that he moved the market with that line?

PS. If I understood you correctly.)

stranger:

You are always "working" as it should be))))

They are like horses, they finally decided to buy the moon up, and when they pull it up for the last time next week they will buy it from me and be happy about it))))

Well, it all makes sense ...............

Yeah, I got the harrier bought, I don't deny it.