FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 428

stranger:
What did Eidler say? I would listen, he's been in metals for a long time.

You wouldn't understand an adler.

I sold on Friday - it worked for about a figure - but then it went back

but now he says it's gonna break. You can buy it.

-Aleks-:

No, I haven't - I don't have time to read the whole thread now, I saw the classic triangle and thought I'd give it a go...

I would not be looking for triangles on m15 if I was interested in this stuff, but I would wonder about the pennant on d.

Zogman:

You wouldn't understand an adler.

I sold on Friday - it worked for about a figure - but then it went back

But now he says it's going to overflow - you can buy like that.

"sell" and "overlap" - is that an alternative?

new-rena:
watch - when the american banks close... and don't listen to anybody else's moaning. Where we are now the sellers are fixed and there are buyers. That's resistance.)
Oh, it's getting there. At 1.5500-50 there sales are being closed for the second week, and they are going to wait so long, maybe till September.

iIDLERr:

wonder if the old one will hit the ten today ? will the pound go back to 1.56 ?

stranger:
Oh, it's coming. At 1.5500-50 there sales are being fixed for the second week, and they will be waiting a long time for the purchases, maybe till September.

and where was your moose hanging out?

I told you, tomorrow only you will tell about your levels, today you need a picture, but there is no picture.

iIDLERr:
If I was into that sort of thing, I wouldn't be looking for triangles on m15, I'd be wondering about the pennant on d...

On D1 there's likely an exit from RSI 30, which makes the upper bound interesting - there's RSI 70 resistance on the hour....

In fact, I think it's time to start taking positions globally, even if it goes lower, the pullback will be good.

new-rena:
watch - when the american banks close... and don't listen to anybody else's moaning. Where we are now the sellers are fixed and there are buyers. This is the resistance) I'll tell you right away - I only look in the metaque.
My coding takes more time, but it is more interesting.

new-rena:
Where was your moose hanging out?
I had it in the boo. Rena, selling from 1.5550, a drawdown in a figure and tears of profit - is that a deal?))) What to do with the loonie buying at 32, wait for August 20th?)))

stranger:
I had it in buu. Ren, the sell from 1.5550, the drawdown in a figure and tears of profit - is it a deal?))) What to do with loonie buying at 32, wait for August 20th?)))

I'm not summing it up yet, why are you showing me your pictures from yesterday?

i.e. if the situation has not changed for the second day in a row