FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 395

stranger:
Rena does not know, neither does the teacher, they will know only when they get whacked)
It's not even scary to show the forecast here. they won't last more than a day anyway - they'll turn around, as the forecaster knows how to tell on the turkeys)

new-rena:
It's all right to show the forecast. They won't last more than an hour anyway - they'll turn around)
Who, where?)

stranger:
Who, where?)
Yeah, that's how it's going to be. You can't tell who's going where. "cockroach race"))

new-rena:
Yeah, that's how it's going to be. You can't tell who's going where. "cockroach race")))
Got it, we all know, but we have nothing to say, that's what I hear from Sensei every day too))) Have a rest.

stranger:
Got it, we all know, but we have nothing to say, that's what I hear from Sensei every day too))) Have a rest.
I'll do the math for you, huh?) 10 figures - this is +1000 farts to the current)) where already was above, even painted pictures on Photoshop)))

new-rena:
I'll do the math for you?) 10 figures - that's +1000 farts to the current ones) where was the above, I drew pictures in photoshop)))
What to sell or buy, how much? Pictures with the teacher draw each other))))

stranger:
What to sell or buy, how much? Draw pictures with the Teacher for each other)))

audi, kiwi, pound - sell, euro and loonie - buy.)

I could write 23 more pairs - where to, but that would be the end of the line.

then you turn off the computer and pick your nose for a couple of weeks.

After two weeks, if you close, you see something like this:

Server Muradasilov:
When you're unbanned :) When you get banned, it'll be interesting to know how it helps you. You just can't leave a post, but you can read it))))
When a person gets tired, he needs this service:The service "Forced disconnection from the forum".

new-rena:

audi, kiwi, pound - sell, euro and loonie - buy.)

I could write 23 more pairs - where to, but that would be a complete finish.

then you turn off the computer and pick your nose for a couple of weeks.

Where is buy and where is sell? Or in any place? Well, ok, let's make it easy)))))

What's the buy?)

stranger:

Where is buy and where is sell? Or anywhere? All right, let's make it easy)))

Loon at how much buy?)

whatever. the current one.)