FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 393

Bicus:
What about the nzdusd purchases? Same averaging as on audusd?

Sold, the robot is killing me, I'm just watching)

USD/CAD all purchases closed ...Sold 0.1 lot on top (yesterday's skin showed ...)

new-rena:

sold, the robot's mopping up, I'm just watching)

So what's the deal with the purchases? Closed at a loss?

Bicus:
So what about the shopping? Closed negative?
Yes, it's closed in the negative. There was an error in the program. I've already recovered the loss.

new-rena:
Yes, it's closed at a disadvantage.
That's the way it is... Profits under 150 are not considered, and in fact they are minuses.

Bicus:
That's the way it always is... Profit less than 150 is not considered, and in fact the minuses are.

About always, it's not a fact.

and as North says, I'm not going to prove it.

new-rena:
I don't know if it's always true.
You and the Teacher show me for once - sell this or buy that on the same 150pp, but all you do is talk about nothing for 10 pages)

stranger:
You and the Teacher show me once - sell this or buy that by the same 150pp, but all you do is talk about nothing for 10 pages).

I already wrote about the moon (buy), pound, audi, kiwi today and yesterday. that's enough.)

new-rena:

I am not going to prove it and, as North says, I am not going to prove it.

It's already been proven that way. Monitoring was yours, it was leaked at lightning speed by haphazard trading, in the best tradition of the Teacher.

The problem is that you are not going to prove that you are a successful trader, you are not going to prove that you are a successful trader.

Bicus:

It's already been proven that way. Monitoring was yours, it was leaked at lightning speed by haphazard trading, in the best tradition of the Teacher.

The problem is that you are not able to create an image of a successful trader"who does not live on his paycheck".

i was, no doubt. i could not start from the new year - also no doubt, although i have a good program (which i used last year), but greed....