FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 216

stranger:
Yes, he throws sticks regularly to those who look at them)))
What the fuck else is there to do - not to read nonsense: tell me, show me - I won't tell you, I won't show you...

Ishim:

30 is a cash commitment - contract, and if my stop is 30 pips. then it is 60 pips. from the next level and the lot does not need to be increased - look for it and you won't find it.

(The obligation will be fulfilled). And what do you want to know from the dancers (and jumpers)

Here we go again)))) Come on, piss nonsense)))

Lesorub:
and what the fuck else is there to do - not to read the bullshit: well, tell, show - I won't tell, I won't show...

Bullshit is sticks, there's a mountain of links - go and look, I'm not going to show and tell anyone anything.

Ishim:

30 is a cash commitment - contract, and if my stop is 30 pips. then it is 60 pips. from the next level and the lot does not need to be increased - look for it and you won't find it.

(The obligation will be fulfilled). What do you want to find out from the dancers (and jumpers)

I - Want to know

stranger:

Here we go again)))) Come on, piss nonsense))))

Bullshit is a stick, there's a mountain of links - go and look, I'm not going to show and tell anyone anything.

- no, i don't need that...

stranger:

Here we go again)))) Come on, piss nonsense))))

Bullshit is sticks, there's a mountain of links - go and look, I'm not going to show and tell anyone anything.

he's trying to catch - blindly by feel.

Actually, that's the difference - any day (two days) I can show profitable entries in EUR 30, GBP 50, AUD 25 pips.

Ishim:

he is trying to catch - blindly by feel.

Actually, that's the difference - on any day (two days) I can show a profitable entry of 30 EUR, 50 GBP, 25 pips Aussie.

Go ahead, start)))) Matroskin once replayed all YOUR entries for a couple of weeks on a chart, he was aghast

stranger:
Go ahead and start))))
(It's a lot of work, and I've already shown you, how many inputs do you need 100?)

Ishim:
(it's a lot of work, and I've already shown you, how many inputs do you need 100?)
Go ahead, ask, and I'll mark them on the chart, let's observe the grosse plum realtime)))

stranger:
Go ahead and ask, and I'll mark them on the chart, watch the grosse plum realtime)))

Ishim:

he is trying to catch - blindly by feel.

Actually, that's the difference - on any day (two days) I can show a profitable entry of 30 EUR, 50 GBP, 25 pips Aussie.

Show me )))) Especially -
etc...))