FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 123

new-rena:
Strange, take it easy, don't be so boisterous, take it for what it is, we're not blind. I had a complete calm on the front yesterday, without any signals... I'm back to yesterday's opening of the day...
Guys, blind or not, you understand trading as I do in theology, so there is no need to comment.

Hello forum users, traders and everyone else) I'm sharing my trading plan for the nearest future. Prices will be given by forex

1. euro

short 1.0965 sl 1.0976 (spread accounted for 1p)

long (small) 1.0923 sl 1.0915

long 1.0875 sl 1.085

2.pound

short 1.564 sl 1.5665

long 1.5580 sl 1.5570

long 1.5540 sl 1.5520

I think there is no need to make screenshots.)

Alexander Zagryadskiy:

Hello forum users, traders and everyone else) I'm sharing my trading plan for the nearest future. Prices will be given by forex

1. euro

short 1.0965 sl 1.0976 (spread accounted for 1p)

long (small) 1.0923 sl 1.0915

long 1.0875 sl 1.085

2.pound

short 1.564 sl 1.5665

long 1.5580 sl 1.5570

long 1.5540 sl 1.5520

I think there is no need to make screenshots.)

It would be better to make screenshots. It will be clearer that way!

Speculator:
You'd better put up screenshots. It will be clearer that way!

Pound

euro the same)

P.S. the prices on the chart are not forex. They differ a bit.

stranger:
If you guys are blind or not, you know as much about trading as I do about theology, so you don't have to comment on it.

Clearly ) It's only the gods and some others know that it's time to join the battle of the moon, lots of money, no pity. I personally will pass on this event until February.

It is possible of course but unlikely. There was a crisis there and now? We'll see, in short, I even wondered. //Only 40 farts to the high...

See how long it took to break through the previous high.... This is where you can pipsize at full speed...

Alexander Zagryadskiy:

pound

euro the same)

P.S. the prices on the chart are not forex. They are slightly different

What about the euro? Please!

new-rena:

Clearly ) It's the gods and some others know that it's time to start the battle of the moon, lots of money, no expense spared. I personally will pass until February with this event.

Speculator:
The kettlebell will definitely help)

new-rena:
The kettlebell will definitely help)
The kettlebell is the balance of supply and demand

Speculator:
The weight is the balance of supply and demand

You mean in this case - not for market understanding, i.e. between dudes and non-dudes?

)