FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 122

Vladimir Zubov:

You have to be kinder ...

It may be old news, but it's the right message.

ITHAPPENS.

A girl was waiting for her flight at a big airport. Her flight was delayed and she had to wait a few hours for the plane. She bought a book and a bag of biscuits and sat down in a chair to pass the time. There was an empty chair next to her with a bag of biscuits and on the next chair sat a man who was reading a magazine. She took a biscuit, the man took one too! This infuriated her, but she said nothing and continued reading. And every time she took a biscuit, the man kept taking too. She became furious, but she didn't want to cause a scandal in a crowded airport.

When only one biscuit was left, she thought, "I wonder what this rascal will do?"

As if reading her mind, the man took the biscuit, broke it in half and handed it to her without raising his eyes . That was the limit, she got up, gathered her things and left. Later, when she got on the plane, she reached into her purse to get her glasses and pulled out a packet of biscuits ... She suddenly remembered that she had put her packet of biscuits in her purse. And the man, whom she thought was ignorant, had shared the biscuits with her without showing any anger, just out of kindness. She was so ashamed and had no opportunity to make amends.

Before you get angry...
Think about it...

Maybe it is you who are wrong...

http://namba.kz/#!/video/1819371/

Vladimir Zubov:

You have to be kinder ...

It may be old news, but it's the right message.

ITHAPPENS.

A girl was waiting for her flight at a big airport. Her flight was delayed and she had to wait a few hours for the plane. She bought a book and a bag of biscuits and sat down in a chair to pass the time. There was an empty chair next to her with a bag of biscuits and on the next chair sat a man who was reading a magazine. She took a biscuit, the man took one too! This infuriated her, but she said nothing and continued reading. And every time she took a biscuit, the man kept taking too. She became furious, but she didn't want to cause a scandal in a crowded airport.

When only one biscuit was left, she thought, "I wonder what this rascal will do?"

As if reading her mind, the man took the biscuit, broke it in half and handed it to her without raising his eyes . That was the limit, she got up, gathered her things and left. Later, when she got on the plane, she reached into her purse to get her glasses and pulled out a packet of biscuits ... She suddenly remembered that she had put her packet of biscuits in her purse. And the man, whom she thought was ignorant, had shared the biscuits with her without showing any anger, just out of kindness. She was so ashamed and had no opportunity to make amends.

Before you get angry...
Think about it...

Maybe it's you who's wrong...

http://namba.kz/#!/video/1819371/

Wolfo! Time to sell not much...

Ishim:
The next levels are the same I do not plan to voice, waiting for the Old ... (won't be like this and I won't have it)

Half-wit, I've made it clear - there's nothing more on the subject of trading, neither theory nor practice.

For it says "don't cast your pearls before swine".

You are for the statistics and I am for the money, so go ahead and do the clowning, I will come back regularly for a laugh.

stranger:

Half-wit, I've made it clear - there's nothing more on the subject of trading, neither theory nor practice.

For it says "don't cast your pearls before swine".

You are for the statistics and I am for the money, so go ahead and do the clowning, I will come back regularly for a laugh.

Why the moon? Did the teacher get you so nervous? (chuckles) Oh, naughty hands... You need to take it easy...

new-rena:
Why the moon? Did the teacher get you so nervous? (Laughs) Oh, naughty hands... You need to take it easy...
I don't need you to tell me what's right and what's wrong.

You're going to get it, Old One. You're getting nervous from yesterday's correct Sensei's predictions.

GopFX __:
You're going to get a kick out of Sensei's prediction last night.
From your stupidity. Sensei's a moron. Just look at his pams.

stranger:
From your stupidity. Sensei is a moron, just look at his pamm.
Generalizing again? Angry old man!!!

Why can't you live in peace - you got the forest, you got the little pigs, you got the vegetable garden... You've got gray hair... Profit is there... Sensei... What else do you need to be happy? ))

stranger:
You don't have to tell me what's right and what's wrong.
Strange, take it easy, why are you so boiling, take what is true, we are not blind. I had a complete calm on the front yesterday, no signals... Now it's back to yesterday's opening of the day...