FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 4

vladds:
Thanks but the compile shows 3 errors :(
So fix it)))

stranger:
Yes, I remember Don Pedro)))) What's with the Teacher, that's the question, HE hid in a cave and didn't show up again)))
I begged him yesterday not to poke around... jump in with a short stop... eh Sensei ...)))

azfaraon:
So basically it's bullshit, not a forum?))) I thought people were thinking about the market .... I'm sorry to bother you...I don't see what I'm doing here.)
Nah, no one's going to share smart thoughts here, so that's right))))

azfaraon:
So correct it)))
Yeah, you could have written it yourself if you understood anything.

azfaraon:
So basically it's bullshit, not a forum?))) I thought people were thinking about the market .... I'm sorry to bother you...I don't see what I'm doing here.)
Nah, no one's going to share smart thoughts here, so that's right))))

vladds:
Yeah, I could have written it myself if I understood anything.
Why should you apply something you don't understand?)) What if he opens a deal and sells the case (even though it's clear that there is no real deal)))) What will you do?)

azfaraon:
Why bother applying what you don't understand?))) What if he opens a deal and loses the case (even though it's clear that there is no real deal))) What will you do?)
I like to check that he can, and then I bet on the real, and generally I haven't been on the forex market for a few years, I'm not trading the real yet, I'm getting ready.

azfaraon:
So basically it's bullshit, not a forum?))) I thought it was just a bunch of people thinking about the market .... I'm sorry to bother you... I don't really give a shit...)
Any trading forum is bullshit... because we're all, by and large, competitors...
"Collective Intelligence" does not work in such cases))))

Lesorub:
let's go visit the euro-tale!!!
The floral action has been tainted... so - no )))

Vizard_:
The floral action has been tainted... so - no )))

Trouble with these gardeners...