Customer service in the MQL - page 4

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Ban the moderator who advised you to create a clone.
+

I'm shocked... To collect all sorts of junk on the web, not make any effort to develop it, but get paid for someone downloading codes from his account that aren't his... Clever little guy...

Artyom Trishkin:
I'm shocked... Gather all kinds of junk on the net, don't make any efforts to develop it, but get paid for someone downloading codes which are not his... Clever little guy...

This is simply a problem with the rules which allow NOT author's material to be posted in Codabase.

On what basis does the administration give permission for NOT authors to post codes?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

On what grounds does the administration give permission for the publication of codes by non-authors?

And how will you check whether the author's code is or is not his?

The decompile can also be rewritten to match the original, even for a novice programmer in a couple of days.

Artyom Trishkin:
I'm shocked... To collect all sorts of junk on the web, not make any effort to develop it, but get paid for someone downloading codes from his account that aren't his... Smart guy...
What money, what are you talking about?

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:
It's probably about raising the rating for downloads.

Aleksandr Lyopa:
Look, I was told by a moderator to create a clone and write to the admins! I could only pee to the moderators may be there and the admin is I do not know. The essence does not change it 2 accounts or 3 ? I'm trying to understand why I can not continue to publish free codes and articles and applications in the marketplace?

you'd write to everyone on the list.

and you really can't write to servicedesk from the sauna.

Clones aren't banned, but they're not encouraged.

blame for decompiling, they don't like it here, although it's impossible to determine with 100% certainty whether the source is decompiled or not.

It's one thing to decompile, it's another to find decompiled. but it's like finding stolen stuff, like found, but stolen.

The code should not be published and before posting the source code consult with a programmer about whether the source code is similar to the decompile or not.

Karputov Vladimir:
It's probably about raising the rating for downloads.

And that's a bad thing?

If it's paid for, why not do it if laziness, conscience and life philosophy allow it? )

Everyone earns as much as they can.

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:

I understood that his whole message was just that he was such a good guy who had accumulated all sorts of code on various sites, uploaded it here and got money for downloading it. He got shut down because of an accidental decompile, so he cried. I don't know ... the emotional coloring of his message was what it sounded like to me...

Ahh... It's a tough job as a smuggler...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

And what's wrong with that?

If it's paid for, why not do it if laziness, conscience and life philosophy allow? )

Everyone earns what they can.

Sasha, but it's not much... It's not "earning", it's just... a bun for the pigeons once a week...