Customer service in the MQL - page 10

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You don't think you're surrounded by idiots, do you?

No, of course you can play the innocent fool - but that does not mean you will be seen as clever.

I'm not, I'd still be adding code for free if I hadn't been caught by decomp. now I'm forbidden to do anything, I'm an enemy of the people)

Vladimir Lyopa:
I'm not building anything, I would have continued to add code for free if I had not got caught on decompression. Now I'm banned from everything, I am the enemy of the people)

You, with your level of perception of reality, normal and ugly, it is easier and safer to go somewhere ... like on a bunker and click on the links to your satisfaction. There's also the possibility of getting cheated. Banned, however, when they see autoclicks, but niche, forty rubles to click the bot.

And here you are ridiculous. No offense...

Artyom Trishkin:

You, with your level of perception of reality, normal and ugly, it is easier and safer to go somewhere ... like on a bunker and click on the links to your satisfaction. There's also the possibility of getting cheated. Banned true when they see autoclicks, but niche, forty rubles clicked by a bot.

And here you are ridiculous. No offence...

What nonsense you say, and you with your level where to go? You take it in your own way I take it in mine. Click for yourself....

Vladimir Lyopa:
what kind of nonsense are you talking, and you with your level where to go? you take it your way i take it my way. Click for yourself....
I strongly recommend that discussions on the interaction with the mql5.community services be moved to the Service Desk. It is not acceptable to clarify relationships on the site.

Karputov Vladimir:
I strongly recommend that discussions on the interaction with the mql5.community services be moved to the Service Desk. It is not acceptable to have a discussion on the website.
I was ignored in Service Desk, so I created a forum thread

Look what your admins are doing! Removed my verified user, what do you call it? Now I have to re-register as a vendor. God mode's been turned on.

On what grounds was it removed, dick knows what it's called.... No reason!

Vladimir Lyopa:
Look what your admins are doing! Removed a verified user from my account, what do you call it? Now I have to reregister as a vendor. God mode's been turned on.

The administration answered you here on the previous page:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Client Service in MQL

Renat Fatkhullin, 2015.06.23 22:11

That's what I'm saying - a man is free, he can do whatever he wants, who can limit him...

-- Why don't you want to read your own thread? It seems to have almost all the answers to your questions.

You just need to think, figure it out and understand -- it's not easy, not right away, but it's possible -- you might get your status restored, you haven't been banned or deleted, so you have a chance

p.s. You seem to be from Ukraine, so in Ukraine there is a saying: "Too much is not good enough" - or its Russian analogue: "All's well in moderation".

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Well, you have already been answered by the administration, here in the thread, on the previous page:

-- why don't you want to read your own thread? It seems to have almost all the answers to your questions.

It's not easy, not right away, but it's possible -- you might get your status restored, you haven't been banned or deleted, so you have a chance.

p.s. You seem to be from Ukraine, so in Ukraine there is a saying: "Too much is not good enough" - or its Russian analogue: "All's well in moderation".

about the chance i asked, they are blocking me anyway, i don't think anything will change

Vladimir Lyopa:
for a chance i asked, they are blocking me anyway, i doubt anything will change

The devil is in the details ...

Change your avatar, maybe it will help ;)

It's a hint at your work here in the Metakvot services - you try to get in through the back door)