Customer service in the MQL - page 11

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

p.s. You seem to be from Ukraine, so in Ukraine there is a proverb: "What's in excess is not in excess" -- or its Russian analogue: "All's well in moderation."

What's true is true. But, this does not apply to all individuals. Only those who can realize the power of this thought will be able to cope with their deeds.

Vladimir Gribachev:
What's true is true. But, this does not apply to all individuals. Only those who can realise the power of that thought will be able to control their own deeds.
ahah)) yeah....

Artyom Trishkin:

The devil is in the details ...

Change your avatar, maybe it will help ;)

It shows me not a trader, but a troll at work (an allusion to your work here in the Metakvot services - you try to get in through the back door)

count it as you like, I don't care)

Why remove a verified user at all, so he was punished for decompiling, what else? Well, then ban it already. How do I withdraw funds now

Vladimir Lyopa:
Why remove a verified user at all, so he was punished for decompiling, what else? Well, then ban it already. How do I withdraw funds now?
You can't, you didn't earn it honestly...

Vladimir Lyopa:
Why did you remove a trusted user, so punished for decompiling, what else? Just ban him. How do I withdraw funds now?

Well, what are you supposed to do? There's nothing to do anyway, just click and click and click. Just keep on shouting!

You know it yourself, but you keep asking stupid questions and posting.

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA.

Vladimir Pastushak:
There's no way, you didn't earn it honestly...
can you prove it or what? Or did you just put it in the subject?

Roman Shiredchenko:

Well, what are you supposed to do? There's nothing to do anyway, just click and click and click. Just keep on shouting!

You know it yourself, but you keep asking stupid questions and posting.

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA.

Hasta?

Aleksandr Lyopa:
about "smarter than everyone else", what did I do that was so smart? )))) I was getting a rating for the funds, is that what it takes to be smart?)
Sometimes it's enough to make a mistake once and lose face, and you'll spend the rest of your life swimming in it. (swimming in it for the rest of your life).

Vladimir Lyopa:
Prove it or what? Or just put it in the subject?

Another person has already proved the crime in front of his eyes ))))

Yes you have admitted it yourself.... A few posts above ....