Customer service in the MQL - page 9

Renat Fatkhullin:

The author of the thread was still actively fiddling with the ratings, bumping into the limits. Logs are littered with attempts and blockages.

Why? The person is "free to do what they want", "nowhere is it written that you can't do that" and "show me where you're banning me"! The final "your service is poor" and "why won't they work with me?

I've been rating them. What do you mean, rating them? I clicked those stars and now what? I'm a cheat? If there is such a function on the site why should I limit myself??? Disable this function then and that's it!

... Да я нажимал эти звездочки и что теперь? Я накрутил?? Если есть такая функция на сайте то почему я должен ограничивать себя??...

The guy is clearly begging!

Alexander Puzanov:

I want to show that you on the MetaQuotes offsite are 'tricking suckers'.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/10166 is here in the kodobase for freehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8020 with copyright by the author

It is unclear why MQ gets banned for decompiling, but not for this - is the image damage less?

I'm not forcing anyone to buy my products, what you said "scam" is everyone's choice to buy or not to buy

Vladimir Gribachev:
The guy is clearly begging!
What is it?!

Vladimir Lyopa:
What is it?!
I think you'll find out soon enough.

Vladimir Lyopa:
Look, you're going to have to put in your five cents. If you were given a phone for free, would you also ask the author?
Not to use it yourself, but to clone it and sell it, according to the law, yes, even if you give it away for free...

Vladimir Pastushak:
Not to use it myself, but to clone it and sell it, by law, yes, even if you give it away for free...
Who says I'm cloning in the marketplace? Just because code base showed the link, now I can say I got stolen....

Vladimir Lyopa:
Who says I'm cloning in the marketplace? Just because the code base showed the link, now I can say that I was stolen....
You can tell by the dates there one and two in the code base the person gave the real author...

Vladimir Lyopa:
Just because code base showed the link, now I can say I was stolen....

You don't think you're surrounded by idiots, do you?

No, of course you can play the innocent fool -- but that doesn't mean you will be seen as intelligent.

Vladimir Lyopa:
What do you mean, I've been rating it? Yes, I clicked those stars and now what? Did I cheat? If there is such a function on the site why should I limit myself??? Just turn it off, that's all!
That's what I'm saying - a man is free, he can do whatever he wants, who can limit him...