Customer service in the MQL - page 7

Vladimir Gribachev:
I think a new rule should be introduced - only the source code should be sent for verification.
if they pay for the source material, that's fine.

Vladimir Lyopa:
If they will pay you for the source code, you can do it this way

Who pays? The moderators? :)

I mean the moderators the source code to verify, and to Market already compiled file.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Who pays? The moderators? :)

I mean to Moderators the source for checking, and to Market already compiled file.

want a lot....

Vladimir Lyopa:
want a lot....

who?

Sounds fine to me. Why on earth would Moderators need your sources or ideas? It's the same as Freelancer needing your ideas/sources for his own purposes - nonsense.

But presenting the source code means showing your passport - that it's mine!

Vladimir Gribachev:

who?

Sounds fine to me. What the hell do Moderators need your sources or ideas for? It's the same as a freelancer needing your ideas/source code for their own purposes - nonsense. And presenting the source code means showing your passport - that it's mine!

Moderators are people too, I do not know, maybe they will take the source code and use it for their own purposes. In general, the point is not this

Vladimir Lyopa:
what business is it of yours how I make my money?!
It seems to me that you're taking a bit of a shit in our common house, no? Many spend more time here (many for work) than you do looking for other people's codes to make money on them. And personally I do not like that among a fairly friendly group of programmers and traders there is a rat, trying to make a profit on the work of my colleagues. The feeling of another man's hand in your pocket ... somehow like that.

Vladimir Lyopa:
Moderators are human too, I don't *know* if they'll take that*source and use it for their own purposes.

That's funny.

ZS. No offence, but it really does sound funny :)

Artyom Trishkin:
It seems to me that you're taking a bit of a shit in our common house, no? Many people spend more time here (many for work) than you do looking for other people's codes to make a profit from them. And personally I do not like that among a fairly friendly group of programmers and traders there is a rat, trying to make a profit on the work of my colleagues. The feeling of another man's hand in your pocket ... that's the way it is.
Can you prove that I'm trying to make a profit off of other people's code? You prove it? Getting busted for decompiling is another matter.

I add free codes to code base

Vladimir Lyopa:
I add the free codes to the code base.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/10082 Wasn't there a copyright in this free code? See attachment.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                              GoldenFilter_v1.mq4 |
//|                                         Copyright © 2007, madro  |
//|                                               madrofx@yahoo.com  |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property  copyright "Copyright © 2007, madro"
#property  link      "madrofx@yahoo.com"

---

I don't understand why MQ would get dirty selling free code with someone else's copyright on it.

Технический индикатор MadridGoldenFilter
Технический индикатор MadridGoldenFilter
  • 25.00 USD
  • Vladimir Lyopa
  • www.mql5.com
MadridGoldenFilter собрал воедино показания таких индикаторов как скользящие средние, MACD, RSI, Momentum, DeMark, ADX, ForceIndex. Временные параметры можно отредактировать в настройках. Индикатор отображается в отдельном окне и выдает сигналы в...
Files: