Customer service in the MQL - page 6

Vladimir Gribachev:

I'm sorry, but what gives you the right to publish/sell other people's codes?

You've been unbanned (only I don't understand why) and you're still not happy that you can't keep adding and pushing other people's codes in the marketplace?

Maybe I'm wrong, if I'm wrong I apologize. However, since you've been caught plagiarizing, I can assume that the Market has placed counters that you have not actually hand-written, but found on the net and decided to raise money on it. Right? If so, then my comment was quite justified, present a notarized paper that you have the right to sell/publish EAs/codes written by the person who gave you such a power of attorney.

Look, I don't have to prove anything, much less show it. I don't have Expert Advisors in the Market, I don't sell other people's codes in the Market. There are also free codes, you see what I mean? In code base, I was pushing free code, but I got caught with a decompiled code.

Artyom Trishkin:
I wonder what he'll say if he'll be charged money for air by some cheapskate on the street ...
What business is it of yours how I make my money?!

Vladimir Gribachev:
In general, I now think that EAs should be sent to the moderators for review in an open form. And there should be some kind of test drive for such entrepreneur-programmers to understand whether they wrote the code or whether they are going to sell junk.
Well, you can think what you want.

Vladimir Lyopa:
Look, I don't have to prove anything, much less show it. I don't have EAs in the Market, I don't sell other people's codes in the Market. Other people's codes may be free, get the point? In code base, I was pushing free code, but I got caught with a decompiled code.

I can't get your point across.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/grosstraktor/seller#products is what?

Vladimir Gribachev:

I can't get your point across.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/grosstraktor/seller#products is what?

indicators and utilities

Vladimir Lyopa:
Well, you can think what you want.
What do you mean? Are you sh...ting to show the moderators the source code? You mean it's decompiled, too?

Vladimir Lyopa:
indicators and utilities
Whose?

Vladimir Gribachev:
What do you mean? Are you sh...ting to show the moderators the source code? You mean there's decompiles in there too?
What do you mean? I'm telling you it's your right to think what you want.

Vladimir Lyopa:
What do you mean? I'm telling you it's your right to think what you want.
So I think a new rule should be introduced - only the source code should be sent for verification.

Vladimir Gribachev:
Whose?
It's mine.