Customer service in the MQL - page 5

Artyom Trishkin:
Sasha, that's just pennies... It's not "earning", it's just... a bun for the pigeons once a week...

When you live in a remote Udmurt forest or somewhere far away from the centres, every penny counts. )

and if you're a student, it's a freebie.)

There's some kind of rating on the site and they still pay money for it ??? ??

Vladimir Gribachev:
Well, then a letter (stating that you can represent the rights to publish the source code) with permission to the Admins and everything will be fine if they don't mind. The letter must be legally notarized by the way
what do you think you are saying?

I'm not allowed to post articles, code, marketplace on this site... What am I supposed to do now? Admire it?

Vladimir Lyopa:
I'm not allowed to post articles, code, marketplace on this site... What am I supposed to do now? Admire?

Judging by your profile -- your last posting of your products was on Friday.

What kind of panic have you drawn?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

you'd write to everyone on the list.

and you really can't write to servicedesk from the sauna.

Clones aren't banned, but they're not encouraged.

blame for decompiling, they don't like it here, although it's impossible to determine with 100% certainty whether you decompiled the source or not.

the problem is decompiled, it's another thing to find a decompiled source. but it's like finding a stolen one, like found, but stolen.

The reason for this is that you can't find a stolen source and you should consult a programmer about whether the source looks like a decompiled one or not.

the most adequate answer! I get money not only for retyping

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Judging by your profile -- your last posting of your products was on Friday.

What kind of panic have you drawn?

I'm trying to submit codes for verification and they reject them and that's it. They don't check the article.

Vladimir Lyopa:
what do you think you are saying?

I'm sorry, but what gives you the right to publish/sell other people's codes?

You've been unbanned (only I don't understand why) and you're still not happy that you can't keep adding and pushing other people's codes in the marketplace?

Maybe I'm wrong, if I'm wrong I apologize. However, since you've been caught plagiarizing, I can assume that the Market has placed Expert Advisors that you have not actually hand-written, but found on the web and decided to get some money from it. Right? If so, then my comment was perfectly justified, show me a notarized paper that you have the right to sell/publish EAs/codes written by the person who gave you that power of attorney.

In general, I now think that EAs should be sent to the moderators for review in the public domain. And we should come up with some kind of test drive for such entrepreneurial programmers to understand whether they wrote the code or whether they are going to sell junk.

Vladimir Gribachev:
I wonder what he'd say if he'd be charged by some shrewd cheapskates on the street for air...