If profitable EAs ? - page 4

Daniil Stolnikov:
Then answer the question - why are all handmade items made exactly "by eye" valued much more than systematised robotised knick-knacks? ))
An example of such a "product" - please give me an example.

-Aleks-:

That's what I'm trying to test - the potential to make money is there, as being wrong many times in a row is just as difficult. Everything is quite experimental - it's based on the idea of a guaranteed income, the only question is that we don't know how much money and resources it will take.

Ahh... So, take any Ilan or other monkey, make a bigger deposit and you won't be afraid of sinking. I was counting once, I don't remember exact numbers, but the order is the following: if you are going to do 100000 martingale cycles in each of your life, you win a bet, then in order not to lose your life with 99% probability during all that time you should have capital of about 2^25-26 bets. That is, take a deposit of 32M bets - and you are not afraid of losing, you are almost guaranteed to win 100000 times in a row on the same bet.

-Aleks-:

what % p.a. do you expect to see with a 0.1 deposit?

I do not understand what "at 0.1 deposit" means ? A tenth of what?

-Aleks-:
I've found a 15-year report of one of my robots on the forum https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/42287/page2#comment_1467580 . But it has been running in the demo mode so far.

Whoa! If your robot does not "look into the future" - then you have a Grail! Why do you need a test mode and a demo? Put down at least $100 and go ahead.

What principle does this robot use ?

George Merts:

Ahh... So, take any Ilan, or other monkey, a bigger deposit - and you won't be afraid of any losses. I was counting once, I don't remember exact figures, but the order is the following: if you are going to make 100000 martingale cycles in each of your life and win a bet, then in order not to lose your life with 99% probability during all that time you should have capital of about 2^25-26 bets. That is, take a deposit of 32M bets - and you are not afraid of losing, you are almost guaranteed to win 100000 times in a row on the same bet.

I don't know how else to explain that my TS is not Ilan and others - my TS works with daily volatility at 5 minutes, the lot is calculated depending on the volume of losses, and not by progression, and the entry is based on a breakdown of support and resistance levels. The global idea is that during the day the price descends by a certain number of pips, which will bring income.

George Merts:

Ahh... So, take any Ilan, or other monkey, a bigger deposit - and you won't be afraid of any losses. I was counting once, I don't remember exact figures, but the order is the following: if you are going to make 100000 martingale cycles in each of your life and win a bet, then in order not to lose your life with 99% probability during all that time you should have capital of about 2^25-26 bets. That is, take a deposit of 32M bets - and you are not afraid of losing, you are almost guaranteed to win 100000 times in a row on the same bet.

And you can answer in Russian how much you need a deposit (in money) not to plunder a martin at 0.01 lot? Because your jargon is not clear.

George Merts:
I do not understand, what it means "with a deposit of 0.1" ? What is the tenth ?

Lota.

George Merts:

Whoa! If your robot doesn't "see into the future" - you've got a Grail! Why do you need a test mode and a demo? Put down at least $100 and go ahead.

On what principle does this robot work?

I have noticed some glitches in order handling on my real account so far. I have not finished working with the Expert Advisor yet, not all ideas are implemented that is why I am working on the demo only. The principle is simple, we work in accordance with the trend when the MA MA is broken (the hour marker). The secret is in filtering and exit points.

George Merts:
An example of such a "product", please give me an example.
example
Men's shoes and accessories
Men's shoes and accessories
  • www.pinterest.com
Berluti Rapiécés Reprisés – Price: $1900

Daniil Stolnikov:
example
We have these for 500 p.

Alexandr Murzin:
We have these for 500p.
on the Chinese market?