If profitable EAs ? - page 7

George Merts:

Strange, but why don't those with "designated funds" look at forex? They must be "theorists" too?

That's why they don't look, because the benefits are too small. 0.6M for a lifetime, for which you have to keep a 180M deposit ??? What kind of investor in their right mind would do that?

You are a theorist. They are practitioners.

I'm a realist, even though I'm not a multimillionaire. But a multimillionaire (or even a billionaire) will not go to Forex, he will go to trade shares in the worst case, if he wants to gamble, while he will invest the real money in real business.

Vitalie Postolache:
I am a realist, even though I am not a multimillionaire. But a multimillionaire (or even a billionaire) would not go to forex, he would go to trade shares at worst if he wanted to gamble, while he would invest real money in a real business.
That's my point. Real businesses offer much higher profits with equal risk.

I have seen only one thing, that with a large initial deposit it is easy to make big money with an EA, but it is difficult to make an EA with a small deposit and that it would not fail)

303 191:

I will not give any proof of my words (link to statistics), because we are not friends with third-party services that collect statistics because of the way they connect to the market.

Profitable algorithms in the market exist.

My example:

A complex algorithm (stupidly straightforward idea, but very beautiful) implemented in my program connected to the market via fix api, works on two accounts.

On one of them with 99% efficiency during the day. Processes on average 10 trades

The other account has more than 100 intraday trades with 90% efficiency, where 10 trades are ruthlessly cut losses.

The second account gives much more profit than the first one, the algorithm is the same.

The second account is close to $200,000 in funds (start with $500) . The first account dispersed and plays va-bank.

I am planning to merge (have not got enough time) the program with MT4 (trade processing) to enter unlimited market of companies and other liquid symbols without changing the algorithm (have not got enough time).

Scaling is our everything.

That's the story without pictures and statistics.

Good luck to all treasure hunters!

oh don't go to **4-market, where plazaII is as a last resort

Delfinn:
I've seen only one thing: it is not difficult to earn much money with a large initial deposit, but it is difficult to make an EA with a small deposit and without losing it.)

No, it doesn't. An EA makes or loses money in exactly the same way, irrespective of the deposit.

People simply deposit $10 and expect to have $10,000 a year later. Of course, it is unrealistic, the same as if you deposit $10K and expect $10M a year later.

If one does not exceed the admissible risks, then from $10 to $11 in a year is quite realistic, even with the help of free EAs.

303 191:

I will not give any proof of my words (link to statistics), because we are not friends with third-party services that collect statistics because of the way they connect to the market.

The second account by means is close to 200 000 dollars (start with 500 dollars). The first account dispersed and plays va-bank.

So it's all blah, blah, blah...

Well... The ego needs to be amused sometimes. Good luck, mate.

303,191, the only thing I don't understand is what you're doing here, among the pipsqueaks, for whom opening a $500 real account is scary.

You may easily bullshit the locals, and I'll believe you and even be jealous.

What is the use to yourself?

303 191:

The market does not matter, the main thing is good liquidity of the instrument and the order book.

The connection methods are of course the fastest (but this is not critical).

strange assertion - do you see liquidity in dealing houses?

Whose statistics are we talking about? you will certainly not show yours!

or at least tell me the direction.

303 191:

It's a matter of habit, it's been here a long time. And "Rome wasn't built in a day", it took years to develop.

The forum serves an important function.

My starting point for research began after the activity of hrenfx and his stated percentages. Said to myself, why am I any worse... Only it took, to put it mildly, not as much time as I thought at the beginning. There were a lot of disappointments, a lot of wasted money and a lot of research. I deserved what I got, that was it.

Give me a hint, where to look?

Z.U. Dick is great!!! I wish I had his knowledge - I'm not old enough yet... ((

303 191:

I can write, but there is a psychological moment, and there will be a lot of text (just a general hint) because it is not within candlestick patterns, timeframes, etc.

I'll think about it....

can you describethe grail?

I would read it too.