Market theory - page 267

Alexander Ivanov:

Hello all !

Sitting pipsing. Price on the M1 time frame has settled. My targets are close)) 5-10 pips normal))

I bought EuroDoll.

What kind of tool?

woohoo... cool earned +1000 roubles )))))))) and in drawdown was 7000 roubles. Ahahahahahahahaha

khorosh:
What's the turkey?

Yes I did by Cauchy's theory. ))

FuntDoll bought one too. It's a great signal.

The pound has given +700 roubles))))

Second go at FuntDoll.

I was 90% sure, so I opened purchases several times. Earned another +5000 roubles.

A harbinger of a storm (market price spike on a flat 11:00-11:30)? https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4306604/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade:

График EURUSD, M5, 2015.12.03 14:35 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M5, 2015.12.03 14:35 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.12.03 14:35 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

A harbinger of a storm (market price spike on a flat 11:00-11:30)? https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4306604/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade:

yep, there's something there. Looks like the market showed with this spike (11:00-11:30) that most of the market got up to sell . And some funds went straight into buying and the price went up by leaps and bounds. That's what it looks like. After all, on forex, 90% must lose deposits. And we gained :)))

Alexander Ivanov:
Yep, something's up. Looks like the market showed with this surge (11:00-11:30) that with most in the market up for sale . And some funds went straight into a buy. Sort of. After all, on forex, 90% must lose deposits. And we gained :)))

Yes, the market price showed this fact and the current price showed the top of the calm! But, they themselves (the show organisers) hesitated for a few minutes and our indicator managed to capture the excitement in the market. Then, they came to their senses and the market price also returned to its place. Beautiful.

And on the Pound, the Bulls (market price) went crazy and knocked out the Bears early in the session from 22:00 to 01:00 https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4306817/gbpusd-h1-e-global-trade:

График GBPUSD, H1, 2015.12.03 15:09 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График GBPUSD, H1, 2015.12.03 15:09 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.12.03 15:09 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, the market price showed this circumstance and the current price showed the top of calm! But, they (organizers of the show) hesitated for a few minutes and our indicator managed to register the excitement on the market. Then, they came to their senses and the market price also returned to its place. Beauty.

about the same thing :) Predator funds must also have a tool like that - that they can observe the state of the market.