Market theory - page 234

Alexan_Russia:
Pinocchio, stop punking! There's a lot of you here! Don't litter the thread of a respected man!!!

Teacher:
Pinocchio, stop punking! There's a lot of you here! Don't litter the thread of a respected man!!!
It's not a punt. I'm showing Yusuf roughly how trades should be opened. This picture has been drained for a long time. Just a segment shown - to find the "key". We are all in search of - the GRAIL.

No councillor ...so I can't help ...

In the short run, all robots trade like a GRAAL. But then you lose or lose part of your deposit, or a very small deposit because you're stomping on the spot.

But Yusuf's theory gives hope :o))))

Alexan_Russia:

In the short run, all robots trade like a GRAAL. But then you lose or lose part of your deposit, or a very small deposit because you're stomping on the spot.

But Yusuf's theory gives hope :o))))

Why is there no tipster advisor?

azfaraon:
Why is there no turkey advisor?
Question for Cat-Man . There's a robot made - there's a marketplace. But I don't know how it trades. It's priced at 1500 c.u.

Alexan_Russia:
Question for Cat-Man . A robot is made - there is a marketplace. But don't know how it trades. The price is 1500 c.u.
It's not based on this indicator. It's based on an old Yusuf indicator.

azfaraon:
Why isn't there an advisor for the turkey?
Let's write. And the world didn't build all at once.

Alexan_Russia:
Question for Cat-Man . A robot is made - there is a marketplace. But don't know how it trades. It's priced at 1500 c.u.
There's a Cat-and-Man ;)