Market theory - page 241

Yura3512:

Well, this march of bears and hares. Who are wandering somewhere, delirious.

I suggest we have a laugh. A little bit.

We just need to decipher his message. Maybe someone's good with zoo terms. You know, like the bears have gone up. Meaning the EURUSD market will go up and so on. Then we can chart by deciphering Yusuf's message and make money on it????

Good luck.

Specially trained people from the medical staff analyse everything...

Analysing...

a new trend in psychiatry--cleaning the brain with bucket enemas.

his colleagues in room 6 are also analysing - they have collected pocket money for several accounts - which have already been leaked in public...

obviously they're going to beat him... with pillows or a mop...

or rolled up in a wet sheet...

one thing that's still unclear is where the patient got the Internet...

valeriy odintsov:

specially trained people from the nursing staff analyse everything...

annalize...

a new trend in psychiatry--cleaning the brain with bucket enemas.

his colleagues in room 6 are also analysing - they have collected pocket money for several accounts - which have already been leaked in public...

obviously they're going to beat him... with pillows or a mop...

or rolled up in a wet sheet...

one thing that's still unclear is where the patient got the Internet...

As they say, don't judge. The market is a beast that doesn't care who's in front of it. Man flipping a coin, a team of mathematicians with supercomputers, a professor, a schoolboy - all in the same position. Only insiders know something. Of course it is easier to make a joke than to have a reasoned criticism. There is some Eastern wisdom in Yusuf's theory. Only it is impossible to trade on any one theory.

Yuri Evseenkov:
As they say, don't judge. The market is such a beast that it doesn't care who's in front of it. A man flipping a coin, a team of mathematicians with supercomputers, a professor, a schoolboy - all in the same position. Only insiders know something. Of course it is easier to make a joke than to have a reasoned criticism. There is some Eastern wisdom in Yusuf's theory. Only it is impossible to trade on any one theory.

No Oriental wisdom! Just shamelessly peddling "theory" in the hope of finding a silly Pinocchio, but not with a few soledos, but with a million dollars!

What's there to discuss?!

But I must pay tribute to the author of this thread - he has done a tremendous job. The tool for the analysis of market participants is awesome, it is a pity the trader was not appreciated.

The indicator works. And better than all the ossilators.

Alexander Ivanov:
The indicator works. And better than all the oscilators.
What are the signals? What exactly do you see? I'm not asking out of idle curiosity, but for an EA - I need criteria for entry/exit. I myself see two or three good ones, but they are lacking something...

Artyom Trishkin:
What are the signals? What exactly do you see? I am not asking just because of idle curiosity, I am asking for an Expert Advisor - I need criteria for entry/exit. I myself see two or three good ones, but they are lacking something.

I don't have the full version. I'm into demo from the market. I use M30 and H1 and if the brown line starts to go up beyond red, I open buy and similarly for sell. I am amazed, why with the full version Yusuf does not raise deposits of signals at least up to +10%....... he just opens and forgets about it. And even without stoploss. He leaves and comes back to his office in 2-3 hours and closes with a loss. So it seems to me.

The main advantage of the indicator is that it does not show overbought and oversold probabilities like the mt4 oscillators.

I think whoever "wrote" this indicator in mql will be able to create a decent robot.

Alexander Ivanov:

I don't have the full version. I'm into demo from the market. I use M30 and H1 and if the brown line starts to go up beyond red, I open buy and similarly for sell. I am amazed, why with the full version Yusuf does not raise deposits of signals at least up to +10%....... he just opens and forgets about it. And even without stoploss. He leaves and comes back to his office in 2-3 hours and closes with a loss. So it seems to me.

Such signals are the first to be seen. They are good signals on the entire history. But we should trace the direction and relative position of both lines - it is more important for the exit. For example: in a bull market (the olive line is higher than the red line) we should consider the divergence of these lines: if they diverge, we see an upward movement, if they converge, we see a pullback or stop the upward movement. I asked Yusuf to find good signals - he promised to try them, but he keeps silent.)