Market theory - page 222

Alexander Laur:

Where do you get all this from?

The process of cognition is the same everywhere, in the West and in the USSR and nowadays:

1. the discovery of a phenomenon (e.g. sunrise);

2. Observation of the phenomenon and collecting data about it;

3. Formation of a hypothesis;

4. Formation of a mat model of the phenomenon;

5. experiment.

Without the first and second points, the other three cannot exist!

He's just a little dizzy with success, he'll be cured after the first plum)))).

Alexander Laur:

The process of cognition is the same everywhere, in the West and in the USSR and nowadays:

5. experiment.

If we look at Yusuf's theory. Theory in quotes so far.

Did he suggest that the Forex market has a price elasticity of profit on the type of commodity markets? As if, a can of soda will yield maximum profit if it is sold at $1.25, because demand is maximum at that price, which is supposedly supported by years of observation. For the market parallel - for this particular case in time, market players will try to sell a currency pair at some optimal price in order to maximise profit.

And how could Yusuf observe this phenomenon? And does he have enough expertise in the Forex market to assume the truth of this assumption? And - most importantly - can he measure this phenomenon, that is, by calculating the optimal price, measure the fact that most participants sold at that price?

On all counts, I have my doubts. I'm just even curious as to what exactly drives such wandering inventors. I think he's hoping for a lucky strike - to successfully come up with aHiggs boson approach that turns out to be plausible.

Yusuf in the years. Failure to prove his theory in practice could have failed the man. Doesn't appear for a long time.

Alexander Laur:

5. experiment.

Where do such not to say clever people come from? Dear Laur, how was the positron discovered? Wasn't it first by hypothesizing? And then by "observing the phenomenon"? Huh? Maybe the atomic bomb was detonated first and then hypothesised? Yes, the elementary Poisson's stain behind an opaque screen wasn't it hypothesised, from the wave nature of light, and only then observed by people like you? Conversely, it is not surprising that all this happened in the West, just as it is not surprising that giant atoms in space, tens and hundreds of microns in size, were discovered by Soviet physicists. Who long pored over spectra, and then hypothesized it. And maybe the effect of dimensional quantization in semiconductors was not first formulated as a hypothesis that it should be - and then observed? I could give you hundreds of such examples. You get a stake for not understanding the basic structure of the world. For not understanding that at first - the theory of relativity, and then - GPS and GLONASS, which could not determine the coordinates on the Earth with the accuracy, as they do, if they did not take into account the change of time rate in comparison with the time rate on the Earth, and such examples as it is arranged in the West can be given endlessly. P.S. And you with the post about at first an observation, then a hypothesis all your sovietness and have given out ... that also was required to prove ...

khorosh:
He's just a little light-headed, he'll be cured after the first flush.)))
First flush was a long, long time ago... he's been cured ever since...

Mikhael Isakov:
The first drain was a long, long time ago... has been cured since then...
Well this process is permanent, every newly invented TS has its first flush.))) I am so used to this process already and take it calmly. I am so used to this process that I take it easy. IMHO. By drawdown in this case I mean the drawdown that is difficult to accept and the trader stops working. You have already had a drawdown of 26.8% on such a relatively short time frame. Let's see what you will do if the drawdown is 70%.

khorosh:
Well, this process is permanent, every newly invented TS has its first flush.))) I am so used to this process already and take it calmly. I am so used to this process that I take it easy. IMHO. By drawdown in this case I mean the drawdown that is difficult to accept and the trader closes the loss. You have already had a drawdown of 26.8% on such a relatively short time frame. Let's see what you will do if the drawdown is 70%.
The only reason is because I am demonstratively going at a rate of 18% per day this week. For the initial depo is small. If there will be not 5 thousand, but 5 million, I will reduce my speed by an order of magnitude. And the risks will be reduced by an order of magnitude. And we'll have a 2.6% drawdown, not 26%. The secret is simple.

Mikhael Isakov:
Only because I am demonstrably going at 18% a day this week. Because the initial depot is small. If there is not 5 thousand, but 5 million, I will reduce the speed by an order of magnitude. And the risks will be reduced by an order of magnitude. And we'll have a 2.6% drawdown, not 26%. The secret is simple.
Well, I wish you success, but I advise you not to be too optimistic. In case of failure it will be easier to survive.)))

Check. The robot trades on all accounts.
Files:

khorosh:
Well, I wish you success, but I advise you not to be too optimistic. If you fail, it will be easier to get over it.))
I'm a realist.