Market theory - page 67

Олег avtomat:

Yusuf, there is no " 'noise' worth billions of dollars." There isn't.

And if, according to you,"noise is a useful signal", then, by that logic, you should be tracking every tick. And there is no such thing.

I will try to explain my thought with this picture:

The signal is clearly highlighted in this section - the line moving DOWN. But the bars themselves, superimposed on the signal line, show a mixture of "signal+noise".

Everything is relative. For someone trading on M1 or M5, the noise you see on D1 could be a trend.

Олег avtomat:

Yusuf, there is no " 'noise' worth billions of dollars." There isn't.

And if, according to you,"noise is a useful signal", then, by that logic, you should be tracking every tick. And there is no such thing.

I will try to explain my thought with this picture:

The signal is clearly highlighted in this section - the line moving DOWN. But the bars themselves, superimposed on the signal line, show a mixture of "signal+noise".

Oleg, it works fine for me even without highlighting noise, apparently the main signal is working and the target is achieved. After all, we need to determine in which direction we should enter the market, looking at the state of the market, to assess the intentions of the parties.

khorosh:
It's all relative. For someone who trades on M1 or M5, the noise you see on D1 could be a trend.
But that's not what we're talking about....

Status as of 3 p.m. MSC:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Oleg, everything works fine for me even without noise extraction. Apparently, the main signal works and the target is reached. After all, we need to determine in which direction we should enter the market, looking at the state of the market, assess the intentions of the parties.

A good trend is fine, problems arise in the absence of a trend:

For example, a month of flat

Today's current situation

ss.

Ran down -- the situation changed while I was typing the post....

==============================================

Yusuf, since you are rejecting even the possibility that there is a noise component in the price, I think it is appropriate to ask, what exactly do you mean by "signal"?

Олег avtomat:

A good trend is fine, problems arise in the absence of a trend:

e.g. one month of flat.

Today's current situation

ss.

Ran down -- situation changed while I was typing the post....

==============================================

Yusuf, since you dismiss even the possibility of a noise component in the price, I think it is appropriate to ask what exactly do you mean by "signal" ?

Yusuf does not have time to explain his theory, on the basis of which he gives signals, to every new reader of the branch. Read the thread from the beginning. In short: based on some system of algebraic equations linking some market characteristics, some virtual curves are constructed, whose interaction with the price makes it possible to judge when to buy, when to sell and when to smoke.

khorosh:
Yusuf has no time to explain his theory, on the basis of which he gives signals, to everyone who is newly connected to read the branch. Read the thread from the beginning.
I'm sorry, but you're on the wrong track again...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Status as of 3 p.m. MSC:

Yousuf ,

Back to the current situation.

Please explain what the system was telling you at that time (15-00MSK:)?

And what is it telling us now.

You have to compare, otherwise it's a waste of time.

Theory into practice!

Владимир:

Yousuf ,

Back to the current situation.

Please explain what the system was telling you at that time (15:00 MSC:)?

And what does it tell you now.

You have to compare, otherwise it's a waste of time.

Situation on the Hay 13-00 to 14-00 MSK: (removed CDs and Tsopt, so as not to interfere, leaving only the Bulls and Bears).

The price at the maximum in the hands of the Bulls, everything would be OK, but the Bears are peeping at the Bulls instead of moving smoothly, not creating sharp corners in the movement, it should be alarming and we had to close the BAI, the more so that we took a good profit:

Situation as of 14-00 MSC: Bears approaching

Situation at 15-00 MSK: Bears approaching

16-00 MSC: The Bears are closing in on the Bulls, no signs of a struggle.

Moment of peaceful price transfer from the Bulls to the Bears:

You can see for yourself the analysis of the situation every hour. If we have an online indicator, we will never miss such "unexpected" price movements, everything will be expected. Since the Bears are creeping dangerously close to the price, expect an attack or a peaceful price transfer. If I'm wrong, correct me.