Market theory - page 18

Слава:
I have more))
it depends on how you look at it, girls like the fatter ones more)))))))))))

OK, that's enough for today, it's a shame to troll Yusuf already)))

Vizard_:
If you don't mind, post your TS history (date, ochlc, signals) ...

What kind of history? I'm sorry if you're talking about trading history, but I won't. Just because everything will be clear right away... The whole principle of trading... I did not put up the test to get a grip... I just read a lot of clever words here... I just want to show that everything is even simpler... I will put another system in the signals soon...

azfaraon:

What kind of history? If you're talking about trading history I'm sorry, I won't. Just because everything will be clear right away...The whole principle of trading...I didn't put up the test to get a grip...I just read a lot of clever words here...And I just want to show that everything is even easier...I will put another system in the signals soon...

If it's cool, what are the signals for? If they are used to attract funds, why not a PAMM or something else?

If you just want to show it, then it is unclear why, if, as you say, the actions become clear.

azfaraon:

What kind of history? If you're talking about trading history on trades excuse me I won't. Just because everything will be clear right away...The whole principle of trading...I didn't put up the test to get a grip...I just read a lot of clever words here...And I just want to show that everything is even easier...Soon I will put another system in the signals...

Some people get it, some don't... I don't see anything very secret in deals on history...

And whoever needs it, will get the history from real-time signals... Well, not so much...

19 pages of floods ))))

Vizard_:
It's clear to some, not to others... I don't see anything super-secret about history deals...

And whoever needs it, can get the history from real-time signals... Well, no so no...

19 pages of rubbish ))))

Why, we shouldn't discuss formula 18, although it seems to have been optimized and turned into formula 17.

It is clear only that Yusuf gives names to his formulas, by the number of columns for which he considers this formula. Now it fits into 17 columns of Exel, it's a tricky market formula.

Useddd:

And not to discuss formula 18, although it seems to have been optimized and turned into formula 17.

It is clear only that Yusuf names his formulas by the number of columns for which he considers this formula. Now he has it in 17 columns of Excel, which is the market's tricky formula.

17 is too easy.
I'd rather have "17 shades of forex".
Although the final variant is up to the author...)))

Useddd:

And not to discuss formula 18, although it seems to have been optimized and turned into formula 17.

It is clear only that Yusuf names his formulas by the number of columns for which he considers this formula. Now it fits into 17 columns of Excel, because it is a tricky market formula.

Dear, I am sorry that you have not managed and/or not given to understand the whole essence of raised and solved problems of mathematics and philosophy of flow of processes in your criticized article, and formula (18) in particular, can not help but recommend to re-read the article, read comments of other participants and try to re-think your point of view:

Last comments | Go to discussion (2)
flourishing
flourishing | 12 Jan 2012 at 05:15

good article.

very impressive

PCWalker
PCWalker | 27 May 2013 at 12:23 pm
Outstanding !!! Thank you very much for contributing your knowledge, and having a big heart to improve our trading.

Well, he's obviously trolling, so...

I'll try to get acquainted with two reviews from 2012. I'm sure they were written by professional traders, the colour of economics, so to speak.

You should go to America, where the importance and relevance of theories have long been evaluated by reviews on the Internet.

I'm sorry, but I can not rethink my point of view, because to rethink it, you must at least rethink it for the first time, but somehow I, like many others, have not seen the sense to rethink it.

A scientist... a motherfucker.