How do I check the operation of the data centre? - page 13

2 Rosh: Please send the Data Centre logs for 25 April to AT metaquotes.ru

Sent to

I wish I could beat this trick. I tried it yesterday, but it does not want to update. The problem is that there is an incomplete daily bar in the datacenter database and it does not want to be replaced by the correct one. That's kind of a gap.

Strange, yesterday around lunchtime all four terminals stopped working through the data centre. I thought it would work itself out, but nothing has changed today. Rebooted computer, now they are working via data centre, checked data centre version, it didn't change (thought it was failure due to self-updating) 301 from 06.04.06.

ZS and the picture is gone from the forum www.mql.com

There was a GBPJPY spike in Alpari ( http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/thread30710.html ). Attempts to update history via data centre did not help (the pin had already been wiped), disabled data centre - update cleared the pin. Got datacentre back, updated - the hairpin is safely back.

In general, how to make it so that on request to update the history of the data centre, and from there and the history of the terminal (if necessary)?

Interesting, now the GBPJPY spike via datacenter is removed. Didn't change the datacenter build, but did change the terminal build (pre194 of 29.05.06) - maybe that's it.
Wonderful...

When the data centre is restarted, the accumulated history is automatically updated.

So the thing is, there was no restart (the computer runs continuously until the first crash).

I can't update the ndex isory via datacenter.
195 of 30.06.06 + 305 of 30.06.06

Check (by logging into the client terminal without a private datacenter) the working account in the datacenter. Does it see this tool _DXY at all in MarketWatch?