How do I check the operation of the data centre? - page 10

the settings clearly show that it's manual datacenter 1.3 for real.
Is the datacenter at 1.3 the real server datacenter?
I think not, because above we were only talking about the datacenter for the demo. It is not possible to run two physically different servers through one data centre.

Forgot to add, installing (manually) the 188 build again killed all accounts except the one I worked on last time.

Was this a build just downloaded from our site or a previously downloaded build?
The corrected version doesn't do that anymore.

Downloaded it around lunchtime from your site(188 build). The data centre is only one - for Alpari demo server, but it didn't prevent me from switching to the real one - the icon becomes green-red in this case, and I think it's correct.
So, when you switch to a demo server terminal itself finds a data centre and works through it, and when you switch to a real server, it (the terminal) itself also determines the need to address the data centre and works directly. BUT. I checked it specially today (I purposely removed data centre address and reloaded MT4, and then put and reloaded MT4 again). I have concluded that the terminal cannot open one more stream for history swap (the fact that data-server address is encrypted), now I am not sure, that the trades were executed on real, maybe I executed them in the evening from home.

I wish it would stay that way, but paging the missed history in this situation would be automatic.

That is, when you switch to a demo server, the terminal finds the data centre and works through it, and when you switch to a real server, it (the terminal) itself determines the need to contact the data centre and works directly.

No way! It says "work through a manual data centre" - so the terminal will do, connecting to the specified data centre for no reason (even quietly). Referring to the practice of "it works as it is! In no way should this be done in relation to the choice of servers. If Alpari's real server is standing, it is better to set the data centre autoconfiguration. For the demo you can put your own manual data centre.

An incorrectly manually configured data centre is a serious evil.
I do not recommend to take it lightly.

"Autoconfiguration" is not suitable - in this case you have to install the data centre as a public one, and I have it as a private one.
I've had it this way for 3 (or four) months now, and now I find out - it shouldn't work this way. Hmmm...
And another thing - putting "Autoconfigure" kills the set address, when you remove it the address is not restored - I think if the last address was returned, it would be nice.

"Autoconfigure" - this means to select those public data centres which are set by the master server. If this check box is selected, the data centre field is not used. The data centres are selected automatically.

Strangely enough one of the four terminals (build 186 from 14.12.06) working from the data centre (295 from 19.01.06) has now crashed. I hope the kreshlog(on the screen was) has gone to you. Alpari demo server , account 105039. I restarted it and it works as usual. I have not done anything (I think one and the same Expert Advisor is "working" on 13 pairs there and I think it sleeps during the day and does not trade)

All four Alpari-Demo terminals have died 10 minutes ago. They died one by one, excruciatingly, through "General Error" came to "No connection".
2006.01.26 13:55:21 HistoryCenter: '130446' cannot login to: Alpari-Demo<br / translate="no"> 2006.01.26 13:55:21 HistoryCenter: synchronize 'EURUSD15
2006.01.26 13:55:15 HistoryCenter: '130446' cannot login to: Alpari-Demo

And one of them didn't give up until the last one, blushed - tried to communicate directly apparently, and then died too.

Gaps in all instruments can only be manually closed - should this be the case?

Rosh!:)
What a great style in the dead terminals topic!:)
My sincere respects!

Yeah ...? Here's another post - hate to duplicate .
http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/viewtopic.php?p=353344#353344