Fans of GUOs - page 8

in connection with the release of the new build finalized Send_Pending_Order: (" Fans of GUO" )
- moved down the scale ( thanks Fugas)
- When I attach the script, the properties window appears, in which you can write anything you like =) - needed for the number of lots not provided by my "scale". If it gets in the way - in the instructions there is a description - how to disable
the small stuff, in general.... but my soul demands a revolution =)

zy: Developers: thanks for the more convenient work with scripts. A hotkey not yet know exactly when it will be?)

it's not "....", it's "````". Made on purpose to make it easier to "aim" =)

How about ">>>>>"?

How about ">>>>>" ?

Ah, got the idea, proposal withdrawn -)

But my soul demands a revolution =)

How about this scenario: we draw trend lines using " Equidistant Channel", set a slightly modified Send_Pending_Order and automatically place two good orders inside the channel at the intersection of a virtual vertical line going through the last bar with the support and resistance lines of the channel +-5pips, the stop is arbitrary, the target is the intersection of price with the opposite channel line (the place where the second order is waiting for us). After placing orders, Send_Pending_Order automatically triggers an Expert Advisor, which moves the orders along the channel lines with each occurrence of a new bar. When one of the orders triggers, the Expert Advisor continues to move the target of the pending order, as well as the order that did not trigger, if the price has reached the opposite channel line, the TP of the first order triggers and the second order is immediately opened, which also places another pending order on the line of the first order, etc. Figuratively speaking, the price is constantly accompanied by two orders along the channel sides, the game is in the channel. If the situation changes, we should build a new channel and then follow the script.
I do not know if it is possible to realize it programmatically (I am not a programmer myself), but maybe someone will manage to do it.
P.S. This scheme came to mind after getting acquainted with the tactics SCB Mr. Borishpolts.

komposter, you're awesome! Bravo.

Fugas 19.03.05 15:36

that's a whole strategy =) and rather an expert than a script...
I see my task as different - the simplest and most versatile tools for every day. Expert is a serious piece of work - I'm debugging one now. I do not want to start a new one until I finish it. And scripts - I can do it during my lunch break =).

Rosh 20.03.05 01:19

komposter, you are awesome! Bravo!

Thanks, Rosh! Maybe, any personal requests will be?

komposter wrote
ps: I have a feeling there's something missing in the scripts главного..... but I can't figure it out ;)

Missing the main thing - the script itself must decide - buy or sell at the point of throw and calculate all targets. :)

But seriously, you can remake your script for your system. I even have some ideas about it. One of the variants - trailing stop with roll attached to the current volatility of a certain timeframe. That is, when it rolls to the chart, it tries to estimate whether it is necessary to close the open position or not (perhaps even having estimated T/P of the open position and the current dynamics on the 5-minute chart) and open the opposite one.

What's missing is the main thing - the script has to decide whether to buy or sell at the point of throw and calculate all the targeting. :)

This is exactly the option I wrote about (19.03.05 15:36) ;). If we simplify things, we do not have to move anything. We draw " Equidistant Channel" and, if we throw Send_Pending_Order near one of the lines, TP is automatically drawn on the opposite one, preferably with a "backlash" of n points for both lines.

What's missing is the main thing - the script has to decide whether to buy or sell at the point of throw and calculate all targeting. :)

It would also be desirable to turn on your computer, start metatrader.... and update antivirus 2 times a week =)))

But seriously

it's already a whole strategy =) and more of an expert than a script...

I'd like to find some simple/functional solutions... so that the script could be called a "product". I.e. to take this "little bit" (what is already there), and make a "dolly" 8). To make it easy and pleasant to work with. And less nerve...

Maybe I've reinvented the wheel, but check out this expert:
"Graphic Expert."

The theme is the same, but it's an Expert Advisor (not a script),
which trades on lines drawn on a chart.
The idea is inspired by this thread ...