Fans of GUOs - page 7

it's all the same for visual (graphical) analysis... <br / translate="no"> you can't "glue" anything to such graphs %)

My first thought was the same. Then I had my doubts. Can't do it yet, can't check it. But I have a suspicion that there may be a solution and we can use, for example, M10 array for some indicators. And in general it is really not relevant, at least for now. That's why I can't get my hands on it - I'm sorry for the time to "paint and throw away".

so on =)))

There's movement!
Today I finalised the "Send_Pending_Order" a bit.
What's new:
- You can choose the lot size when installing it! (admittedly in a slightly extravagant way, but it works =)
- Message text shortened - not an eye catcher
- Instead of text, added description at the beginning of code
- Added some default settings
Where to download:
- Same place - "GUO Fans"
Wishes:
- as always - feedback, comments, wishes, remarks, etc etc........

Thanks in advance to all ;)

Good afternoon !
Regarding Modify_Order.
1. When finding Stop_Loss_Line between Open_Price_Line and Take_Profit_Line, which happens when the order is accompanied by trailing, the script does not work, referring to wrong setting of Stop_Loss_Line.
2. Please correct the Message Text downwards (because the last version is "Send_Pending_Order"), or, better yet, move it to the corner of the screen (if it is possible, of course).

komposter, thanks, I've been using it for a month, very handy.

Fugas 18.03.05 10:38

Thank you for your time!
Regarding Modify_Order.
1. When Stop_Loss_Line is found between Open_Price_Line and Take_Profit_Line, which happens when the order is accompanied by a trailing stop, the script does not work, referring to wrong setting of Stop_Loss_Line.

Yes, I did not think about that situation, I will try to correct it today
2. Please correct the message text downwards (as in the last version "Send_Pending_Order"), or, better yet, move it to the corner of the screen (if possible).

I'll remove the text and add a description, but the angle - I do not know how (maybe who knows - tell me)

tell me, what do you think about the size of the position?

Very handy and clear.
Although it could be slightly improved: change the sign "..." to ">" and make it highlighted by default (now, if there is a line nearby, by highlighting the sign, the signal goes
and it's unlikely that someone will go to that corner by mistake). The column with the number of lots, I'd slightly omit, because this corner of the developers have set up for a signal to work "Expert Advisor".

Regards.

It's very handy and clear. <br / translate="no">While you can slightly modify it: Replace the "..." sign with the ">" and make it highlighted by default.

It's not "....", it's "````". Made on purpose to make it easier to "aim" =) The label is simply dragged over the top, and the cursor covers the arrow - I've tried it. How to make it highlighted - just don't know :(
I would also slightly omit the column with lots number, because the developers have set this corner as a signal for the "Expert Advisor" to work.

yes, i will.... it's just not very easy...i mean - 20 minutes of work - in the evening, maybe.....

Completed Modify_Order - " To GUO fans"
The changes are roughly the same as in Ordersend, except for the size of the position.
Fixed a bug noticed by Fugas...
That seems to be all for now....
Awaiting further comments

Who knows, is it possible to write an EA that would move the order on the drawn line ?

Who knows, is it possible to write an EA that would move the order on the drawn line ?

You can =)