Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 18

I took money into management - I warned him 1000 times about the risks, and in general, the man imposed himself, I didn't ask him to, the amount wasn't big.

So from the first day he started having problems - the copier malfunctioned(he was copying transactions from his PBX). I bought a computer and installed an ATS similar to mine on it. The computer overheated and unloaded the terminal. I have got a huge technical drawdown - I have blocked it - the market immediately turned around - everything went wrong.

I also found it very difficult to trade with other people's money - emotionally difficult - I had a similar feeling when I first started trading.

So there is no happiness in investors, or it's my bad streak...

There is no need to have direct contact with investors. You don't have to buy computers either, everything has to run on a VPS.

Alexander Bereznyak:
There is no need to have direct contact with investors. You don't have to buy computers either, everything has to work on a VPS.
You may be surprised, but the contact was only through an intermediary, through whom I explained everything. A VPS strangles the processor, which is not acceptable.

The intermediary should be a broker, no contact with live people, not even through the tenth tribe.

So there are different investment programmes, invest in them a little at a time. Allocate your money between different companies and traders. Alexander wrote it right above, I too recommend sticking to this view.

Alexander Bereznyak:
The intermediary should be a broker, no contact with live people, not even through the tenth tribe.
Are you talking about PAMM accounts?

Yes about PAMMs and things like that.

Alexander Bereznyak:
Yes about PAMMs and things like that.
So direct investors should be turned away?

-Aleks-:
So direct investors should be turned away?
Often direct investors start interfering in the trade. I have had such cases, after which I immediately parted ways.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Often direct investors start to interfere in trading. I've had such cases, after which I immediately parted ways.

I did not give any trading passwords to the investor - only monitoring on the website - he sustained a large drawdown and refused to take the money back in the amount of 100% of the investment.

In general, due to technical problems I made a loss to the investor - today I replenished his account for the initial delta - I will try to start again on Monday. The main thing I have to learn is not to worry about other people's funds, which is hard...