Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 5

Mikalas:

Lovely girl!

It is impossible to make money on the FOREX (let alone earn a steady income).

Buy some liquid stocks or gold, real estate in Kiev.

Maybe you won't earn much, but you won't lose it for sure!

P / S To earn $ 100 need to take away $ 1 each 100 people like us.

Think about it, is it possible?

I don't agree with you. I'm earning it. But I want more. )) Moreover, I know more than one trader who lives by trading. Of course they work with big sums of money, on small shoulders, and not only Forex, but also securities. I am not interested in realty or gold yet, but thanks for the tips))

Stasikusssss:

Well, that's just it, there is no 100-400%.

These fictitious figures are simply taken from the ceiling.

And even the history over a long period of time does not tell you much.

So the fact is that there is no history! I ask everyone to show me at least a statement, but they do not give me one. I'm interested in long-term stable, confident trading, without any ups, downs, no huge drawdowns, without blocking of accounts after all. no one has shown me anything like that yet. But I found a couple of signals, took a closer look, something adequate, I will try to invest some money, I'm afraid of much at the moment.

papaklass:

Here comes the moderator and ruins everything.......

And such a discussion was planned .....

Renat, well where do you get such moderators who have no sense of "forum spirit"?

Strange questions you ask, it's not like it's the first time .... . . on the forum

liagold:
The thing is that there is no such a story! I ask everyone to show me at least a statement, they do not give me one. I'm interested in long-term stable, confident trading, without any ups, downs, no huge drawdowns, no blocked accounts after all. no one has shown me anything like that yet. But I found a couple of signals, took a closer look, something adequate, I will try to invest some money, I'm afraid of much at the moment.

If you really need it, I'll draw it. There will be ups and downs. Trading on the news, after all. And you have to squeeze everything you can out there.

Drawing is a bit wrong. I will put the Expert Advisor on the real account this week. But I think it is useless to catch signals from the news. The time will go by seconds or less.

All I want is to see a long stable history with the trader. Ideally, if the account is to hang somewhere publicly, so that the dynamics and statistics are there in real time. The history has to be confirmed, not just drawn. Well, you are all traders here, you know it better than I do.

liagold:
All I want is to see a long stable history with the trader. Ideally, if the account is to hang somewhere publicly, so that the dynamics and statistics are there in real time. So that the history is confirmed and not drawn.
What for?

VOLDEMAR:
Why?
Why do you think? ))

liagold:
What do you think? ))
Answering a question with a question is not good ...

papaklass:
That's why we don't take part in the discussion, because we realise that your "wants" are worthless. :)
ah, I see )))

dmitriikul:
The overall aim is to get the traders to reward their customers by investing in them, they have to keep them out of the loop and take them out of the loop.

It's fun to trade without anyone noticing... ))))

If a broker gets in the way, then what is the point of investing money and feeding him? Then what is the point of investing in a broker and feeding him????????????????