FORTS Please help - page 21

Mikalas:

Sergei Privalov!

For this audience your intelligence is quite acceptable, but not for me.

Your statements are quite enough to make your portrait!

A piece of advice: Don't resemble many others, you still have a chance not to slip down to low prose....

Keep playing the role of a mentor-teacher - it suits you just fine!

A win-win situation.

how typical of you to get your first winnings in three months at the most... you spit in the well, who's going to help you then?

Prival-2:
What don't you get? :-)

Of course not, sensei!

_new-rena:
how typical it is that the first winnings fall through the cracks after three months at the most... You spit in the well, who's going to help you then?
There was one here recently (with a peepee), he'll help everybody!

Mikalas:
And here, recently, there was one (with a peepee), he'll help everyone!
and I thought the pictures were the answer to the topic question, i.e. the answer to the first post - why does this happen?

_new-rena:
and I thought the pictures were the answer to the topic question, i.e. the answer to the first post - why is this happening?
What was the purpose of your last two posts?

_new-rena:

good question.

You're weird. You've started sharing information with him again, like maybe he'll get it after the fifth time. Or do you think you can share information with him on Cosmonautics Day?

Mikhail does not seem to understand how to fix the financial result of an already closed arbitrage position before clearing. But on the other hand, it's not a problem for him, because, as he says, the tax on his mega-account alone is 8-9 million rubles. It seems that a new caste of demo-traders is being formed.

C-4:
It seems that Michael does not understand how to fix the financial result of an arbitrage position already closed before clearing. But on the other hand, it's not a problem for him, because from his words only the tax on his mega-account is 8-9 million rubles. It seems that a new caste of demo-traders is being formed.

Paying taxes on the demo, tough luck... those taxmen will grab anyone by the ears and you can't get away with it... They don't realize that the money in the demo account isn't real.

I wonder why there's so much discussion about "FORTS". I think - why are there so many themes at the start of the FORTS market?

Prival-2:
You're weird. You've started sharing information with him again, like maybe he'll get it after the fifth time. Or do you think you can share information with him on Cosmonautics Day?

(clears throat)

So, let's conclude!

I, Mikalas, am an idiot, an idiot, a fool, a nerd, etc... et cetera... et cetera...

Everybody happy?