FORTS Please help - page 19

Prival-2:

High/Low should not be compared between platforms. It is with trades (ticks). There is a history and it is the same for all. If the max price of the trade was 999 this minute, then the high should be 999. There is no other way.

Z.I. I have never seen any holes (except for exchange failures) when the quote is turned on.

How to do it I know. Above described as it is in these two terminals)). About the holes (or rather failures) - I think I just did not pay attention. They are there, but that's not the main thing. The main thing is that they are rare enough for my strategies.

Dima_S:
About the holes (or rather failures) - I think I just wasn't paying attention. They are there, but that's not the main thing. The main thing is that they are rare enough for my strategies.
I haven't seen any glitches in Quicksilver either

papaklass:
Does your conscience allow you to appear on the forum after what you have done?

Are you crazy?

Why should I, in a thread I've opened, without getting a single answer (other than from you) to the questions posed in the thread,

have to read about the size of some half-wit's dick and other insulting remarks?

The topic was created for discussion, not for comments like that!

papaklass:

1. There is nothing wrong with my head.

2. I didn't see anything in there about dicks.

3. If offensive posts are ignored and not responded to, the offender's enthusiasm ends quickly.

4) Why would you delete your posts that were relevant to the topic? An excuse?

Just going to see how many will be willing to help you.

Do you think that for the sake of "help" I will tolerate insults?

You're very much mistaken! Do you really think a solution (with such a discussion as this)

can be found at all?

Dima_S:
How to do this I am aware of. Above described as it is in these two terminals)) About the holes (or rather failures) - I think I just wasn't paying attention. They are there, but that's not the main thing. The main thing is that they are rare enough for my strategies.

Holes or failures? They are simply different words and therefore have different meanings.

The hole, as we understand it, is when trades are running but no trades are displayed. The most striking example of MT4 is the principle of bar slicing (if there is no new tick = new price change, the bar is not built). If we suppose that deals were executed at one price within 5 minutes (which is quite possible, for example, low-liquidity instrument + evening session), MT will draw a hole there and there will be no candlesticks. This artificial gap will not appear in the TP.

But if there will be failures, there will be a hole on the charts. By the way, it is interesting that on 14.10.2014 all futures were standing from 14:14 to 15:30, or rather not standing, but trading stopped (no trades). And the stocks were trading. Top chart Maysex, second Si, third Ri

Mikalas:

Are you crazy?

Why should I, in a thread I've opened, without getting a single answer (other than from you) to the questions posed in the thread,

have to read about the size of some half-wit's dick and other insulting remarks?

The topic was created for discussion and not for comments like that!

TO YOU PERSONALLY, ALEXANDER, I APOLOGIZE.

It's kind of strange, you seemed to have answered. I personally have written several times. I found a video for you. Didn't you notice? Alexander, a personal apology, and we're all dicks and half-dibs in passing.

Thank you, I'm very happy to talk to you. I am Segrej Privalov, but who are you after your actions do not know, words are not enough ...

Z.U. Although it was already clear, your nature after the request to share information. And it's absolutely certain that the work is not yours. Plus for your information, if it really is a dissertation, and not a mere paper, there is free access to all of them (except for closed military (or special topics)). Anyone, absolutely anyone can get it and read it.

Except that not every paper becomes a dissertation.

Colleagues, I am amazed at you.) How do you, with such emotionality, still manage to trade. Or maybe you are just hanging out here - splashing out emotions. Well, that's without me then))

Prival-2:

It's kind of weird, you seem to have responded. I personally wrote several times. I looked up the video for you. Didn't you notice? Alexander, my personal apologies, and we're all dicks and half-dibs in passing.

Thank you, I'm very happy to talk to you. I am Segrej Privalov, but who are you after your actions do not know, words are not enough ...

Z.U. Although it was already clear, your nature after the request to share information. And absolutely sure that the work is not yours. Plus for your information, if it really is a dissertation, and not a mere paper, there is free access to all of them (except for closed military (or special topics)). Anyone, absolutely anyone can get it and read it.

Except that not every paper is a dissertation.

You, Sergey Privalov, can consider me anything. (I can't do anything. The master is the boss :) )

Alexander and I had "relations" before your appearance on the forum.

And you shouldn't strike a wronged posture (you and I communicated normally, but with different points of view - that's normal).

And as for the dissertation, it's very simple, if you give it to me, then ALL should be given to me, which I didn't want to do at all.

And you, for some reason, are substituting the notions of answers to the questions posed, with talk about the correctness of calculating the DELTA.

Sorry, but it's not the same thing.

Delta is part of the discussion of strategy implementation, not the ANSWERS to the 2 questions posed.

Dima_S:
Colleagues, I'm amazed at you))). How do you, with such emotionality, still manage to trade. Or maybe you are just pulling away here - throwing out your emotions. Well, not me then))

You're not being "dragged" into a relationship :)

Sleep well :)

P/S If there were no emotions, there would be no life.

Mikalas:

Delta is part of the discussion on the implementation of the strategy, not the ANSWERS to the 2 questions posed.

Those were the answers to your 2 questions. Except you couldn't understand it ... and now that's it, alas, the train has sailed. I deleted all the posts too. Look for the answers yourself now.

See you in the glass :-)