FORTS Please help - page 17

Edic:
oops, and the mt got hung up...
I think it's a mess))

Dima_S:
I think it's a mess.)
It's not for nothing my friend told me "how come you've had XP all five years in a row without reinstalling it? )) You've got it wrong, you bastard))

Edic:
It's not for nothing my friend told me how you managed to keep running the whole five years of XP without a single reinstallation? )) You're a goddamn liar)).

I've had XP for six years without a hitch 5 days a week!

But, however, W7.64 Ultimate has been running for 4 years now (ugh, ugh).

Dima_S:

What concerns the comparison of OI and distribution of MT5 orders with Quick - everything coincides. I have checked it many times. Of course I did not check all symbols, only the most liquid ones.

No, it doesn't. There is no match.

I compared the OI. The files that you (MT5) and I (KVIK) posted are attached here in the posts. I compiled them all into one file and compared them. The discrepancies are a wagon and a small trolley....

Excel file attached, anyone can check....

S.Y. The difference of 2-4 contracts can be explained by the rules of cutting the candle, but the difference in tens ... Hundreds of contracts - it's out of the question

Files:
qw_8jpb.zip  67 kb

Prival-2:

No, it doesn't. It's not the same.

I compared the OI. The files that you (MT5) and I (KVIK) posted are attached here in the posts. I compiled them all into one file and compared them. The discrepancies are a wagon and a small trolley....

Excel file attached, anyone can check....

S.Y. The difference of 2-4 contracts can be explained by the rules of cutting the candle, but the difference in tens ... Hundreds of contracts - it's out of the question

Why prove anything? In QUICK it is all implemented as a platform feature, MT5 doesn't have it. And there are many things that are not in MT5, that traders use at the exchange, and that are in QUICK. And to date, we have to accept MT5 as a platform for programmers, but not for traders :) so the vast majority of traders at the exchange, not MT5 ...

_Konstantin_:
Why prove anything? QUICK has it all implemented as a platform functionality, MT5 doesn't have it. In a word, MT5 is the platform of programmers, not traders :) therefore, the vast majority at the exchange, not MT5 trade ...

I'm not proving anything. I'm checking. I check the data and its correctness before programming anything...

Also important is the functionality of the platform, what it can do. I was hoping that MT5 became better over the years, I'm disappointed so far...

Prival-2:

I'm not proving anything. I'm checking. I check the data and its correctness before programming anything...

Also important is the functionality of the platform, what it can do. I was hoping MT5 got better over the years, so far I'm disappointed...

That's for sure. But in terms of built-in functionality as a platform for traders, it's still a long way to go before stock platforms. In the same QUICK there is a lot of useful and extremely necessary. The only thing that prevents the use of QUICK - for automatic trading it is necessary to connect at least a couple of other programs. But if you connect them and use stock-sharp library, МТ5 as a trading terminal will be a pathetic toy for a trader. Of course, let's hope that MqtaQuotes will turn to traders and provide necessary functionality, but so far this is just a hope :)

Prival-2:

Also important is the functionality of the platform, what it can do. I was hoping MT5 got better over the years, so far I'm disappointed...

Don't worry about it! But there are two series of volumes and spread. It's true, we do not know what we need the history of tick volumes and spreads, but it's not important. The main thing is that they are there and there are those who understand!

Prival-2:

Also important is the functionality of the platform, what it can do. I was hoping that MT5 became better over the years, I'm disappointed so far...

I'm not so disappointed, I'm just trying to compare with my broker from two years ago, because I'm using MT5 relatively recently, I don't know what level it was a few years ago and what changes... I have to look through the history of changes in builds...

//==========

And if there was quick access to absolutely reliable tick history (I mean any change would be accumulated) of stack history, trading history, open interest history, number of sellers/buyers history ... all with microsecond timestamp. And on all of this could be tested in a tester - would you be satisfied?

Or not at all? What else would be missing?

Edic:

I, on the contrary, am fascinated... However, I am comparing with MT4 from two years ago, as I am using MT5 relatively recently - I don't know what level they were at a few years ago and what has changed... I have to look through the history of changes in builds...

//==========

And if there was quick access to absolutely reliable tick history (I mean any change would be accumulated) of stack history, trading history, open interest history, number of sellers/buyers history ... all with microsecond timestamp. And on all of this could be tested in a tester - would you be satisfied?

Or not at all? What else would be missing?

Install QUICK and your questions will go away. In fact, there are a lot of things that are necessary for traders in their daily work and which are absent in MT5. Of course, a part of a functionality comparable to QUICK can be realized in MT5, but it is only a small part :). In addition, to implement it you need to be an experienced programmer, while in QUICK all this is implemented for a regular user, plus there is no connectors in MT5 to connect other software systems to eliminate the drawbacks...