Chats on mql5.community - page 12

Karputov Vladimir:
By the way, when a new message appears, a sound plays, a kind of "pee-pee-imp".
That's good)

Only this sound is kind of quiet. I would like the setting: "Select internal message arrival sound".

Karputov Vladimir:
Only this sound is kind of quiet. I'd like a setting: "Select internal message arrival sound".
And it would be nice to have a pop-up at the bottom right when the website tab is closed. Especially since it's already kind of standard.

The new version has improved:

• display of larger/longer texts by calculating the display area more correctly
  • previews of uploaded images are shown in maximum available size

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

The new version has improved:

• display of larger/longer texts by calculating the display area more correctly
  • previews of uploaded images are shown in maximum available size
Can't the sound settings be adjusted? The volume can be changed, or you can select your own sound (then the volume will depend on your file).

where is ex4?

and if you select all files and select .ex4 it attaches

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

where is ex4?

and if you select all files and select .ex4 it attaches

Will add. Thank you for the remark.

PKozlov:

1. The sound of a message coming in appeared. It didn't before. The volume of the sound is OK, not annoying. The sound is good. Good.

2. But there is a problem.

If several messages come, for example 2. I click on the informer (number 2). It opens mini-chat. Number decreases. Now (number 1).

But if now press the one, it doesn't go to this message.

So I think the message informer is a bit overloaded -- it only works for opening/closing the mini chat.

How would it be possible to make at least from an already open mini-chat -- clicking on a number leads to a transition to a new message -- at least that's how it was before the mini-chat.

I.e., if the chat is open, clicking on the informer closes the chat -- but you have to go to the next message -- and close the chat if there are no new messages.

also noticed -- the Opera browser:

-- the sound may appear with a very long delay, minutes or even hours

-- there's also a delay in the digits of the message -- literally, there's sound but no digits

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

also noticed -- Opera browser:

1) the sound can appear with a very long delay, minutes or even hours

2) The digits of the message are also delayed -- literally, there is a sound, but the digits are not

1) How do you determine that you are getting an audible notification of a particular message after minutes and hours ? Perhaps someone else has written to you?

2) The number does not appear or the number does not change. Simply in case your conversation partner has sent you 2 messages in a row - they are merged into one. In fact, there are as many unread messages, but an audible notification comes.